Clever Girl... - Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge

Greyall

I used to be pretty handy with a pencil when I was younger. But haven't had a go for years. This thread has single handedly inspired me to pick one back up. For that alone I must offer you my deepest thanks.

Thanks also for the wonderful artwork here. Your talent and your passion speaks volumes about you, you wonderful creature you.

I used to be pretty handy with a pencil when I was younger. But haven't had a go for years. This thread has single handedly inspired me to pick one back up. For that alone I must offer you my deepest thanks.

Thanks also for the wonderful artwork here. Your talent and your passion speaks volumes about you, you wonderful creature you.

Ok, now what's wrong with you guys, you're making me feel all fuzzy on my left side - or wherever the liver is.

Thank you, mate, I'm honoured. =)

And thanks once again to all who've commented and watched. I'll say it again, you guys are responsible for bringing my drawing to a new frontier.

Mega-Cheers.

@Killax: Pardon for not getting it in advance, but do you mean your own art topic or joining every artist in B&C in one?

holy nostraman crag cat, that is so awesome :D

i already liked your earlier version, but the new one tops all :)

please continue to share your talent with us and provide me (and without doubt countless others) with lots of inspiration!

This on so many levels. I used to love to draw and I used to do it every day back in high school. However, I had a really bad experience with a teacher that made me never want to pick up a pencil again and, well... I just sorta lost it.

But every time I see your artwork, it makes me want to give it another try and with this new Sevatar picture (which is now my desktop wallpaper), I'm going give it another try. Thanks so much, Greyall. You really are an inspiration. :lol:

This on so many levels. I used to love to draw and I used to do it every day back in high school. However, I had a really bad experience with a teacher that made me never want to pick up a pencil again and, well... I just sorta lost it.

But every time I see your artwork, it makes me want to give it another try and with this new Sevatar picture (which is now my desktop wallpaper), I'm going give it another try. Thanks so much, Greyall. You really are an inspiration. ^_^

I'm the one who has to thank you, it does mean a lot to hear this. Give them (the sheets of paper, of course) hell, man. Best of luck.

@lukashansen: Landing pad is now clear, mate, PM whenever you want.

I have also been in a bit of an artistic block when it comes to actually drawing/painting lately but this is very inspiring. The Night Lord is easily your best piece yet.

Ill be interested to see how you tackle Khârn as I too want to have a go at the Captain of the 8th :)

Love the new Night Lord redue. The armor is more by being less. The Night Lords use a persons own fears against them be letting them make it worse without really having to do anything. The look reflects that perfectly, the only nit pick I have and its a personal thing only is. I love the original sword/halbert look as opposed to the basic chainsword halbert you have now. But to each his own.

I love lurking here and seeing all the goodness that goes up.

First things first: Thanks a lot to everyone I hadn't replied to yet.

Actually, I think I slacked on his halberd, this time, I liked the previous one (or at least a similar model) better, as well.

Next drawing should arrive soonish.

Well, that last drawing had me so hyped about NLs I borrowed a copy of Soul Hunter and am reading trough it as quickly as bus rides/work will allow me (and boy am I stoked that friend doesn't have the following two, I'll have to find a way around that...)

Now to get my hands on Shadows of Treachery so I can read Prince of Crows and see who that bastard is... :drool: (or is he mentionned elsewhere?)

Archived