Visions of the Melice

Brother Melice

• 3 weeks later...

gallery_52083_5475_1181138.png

Brother Chaplain Kage of the Imperial Fists.

Finally another update, the original piece for Brother Chaplain Kage was damaged by the delivery service beyond easy repair, soot was only fair that I do another painting for Brother Kage, and so, after a long while and too much badluck I have been having lately, the piece is dine and is already on it's way to Brother Kage's front porch.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Good to see you back, bro! I was starting to wonder what had happened to you. The new piece is simply stunning, great job man!

Please tell me that you do this for a business, because these are amazing.

He does indeed. The pic of the Marine Malevolent on page one was a commission I requested from Mr. Melice, and let me tell you, these internet pictures do not even come close to doing justice to his amazing work in real life.

Brother, you are truly a master with a paintbrush. Both on your models and on paper or canvas. I'm utterly in awe. Bjorn is just amazing. He oozes menace, but there's much more to him. He seems... weary, as if the ages of waging war, and being his primarch's inheritor weigh heavily on his shoulders. It's incredible. Absolutely incredible. I'll be sending you a PM shortly, brother.

Oh... My... God... Why have I not seen this thread before?! It's amazing! I love your work, Malice!

Don't know how you missed it Brother)))

Yes I do Brother, yes I do)))) Bjorn might become available soon btw.

Where did this thread come from? Why was I not informed? Magnificent Space Marines.

Wow, this artwork is fantastic! Im amazed! It just pops outta the page at me. Spectacular! Well done!

Cheers Brothers

Good to see you back Brother Melice!

Good to see you back, bro! I was starting to wonder what had happened to you. The new piece is simply stunning, great job man!

He does indeed. The pic of the Marine Malevolent on page one was a commission I requested from Mr. Melice, and let me tell you, these internet pictures do not even come close to doing justice to his amazing work in real life.

Great to see you back and a great piece to return with! Loving the Bjorn pic

Cheers my Brothers! It has been long, and a lot has happened, means so much to hear all your praise Brothers, thank you all....I'm working and living in Saint-Petersburg Russia right now, ad let me tell oyu there is a huge Warhammer comunity up here!!! (and many bearded men walking around looking like Bjorn :) )

I want to get back into 40k art again to raise funds for a new army, and this is an attempt)))))

Brother, you are truly a master with a paintbrush. Both on your models and on paper or canvas. I'm utterly in awe. Bjorn is just amazing. He oozes menace, but there's much more to him. He seems... weary, as if the ages of waging war, and being his primarch's inheritor weigh heavily on his shoulders. It's incredible. Absolutely incredible. I'll be sending you a PM shortly, brother.

Hope I answered your question Brother!

I'm in the same boat as the others, I've never seen your work before - but I'm sure as hell glad I have now. The dramatic shading and texture is beyond anything I've seen before with other 40k artwork. It's a refreshing take and I love it! The "Venomous One" is like the epitome of an Astartes Captain, and the mood in the Chaplain Kage piece is phenomenal. Really, really quality work. <_<

Wooh! Brother Melice! So good to see you back, I was starting to miss your presence around here, and of course your awesome artwork!

Awesome new piece and I look forward to seeing more :P

Goose!!! my brother, glad to hear from you... as you, had to take a sabatical from the hobby and 40k art, but as you can see, im getting back into it gradually... Bjorn was a commission that fell though, and that means that its going to be while untill I can reload my 40k budget... you still in Holland? shoot me a pm, its been a while.

Stunning work as always, great to see a colour peice!!

Wow! really like these drawings.

The heavy shadows on the chaplain reminded me a bit of Mike Mignola.

Wow, I have no idea why I hadn't seen this thread but everything in it is fantastic.

I'm in the same boat as the others, I've never seen your work before - but I'm sure as hell glad I have now. The dramatic shading and texture is beyond anything I've seen before with other 40k artwork. It's a refreshing take and I love it! The "Venomous One" is like the epitome of an Astartes Captain, and the mood in the Chaplain Kage piece is phenomenal. Really, really quality work. :)

Thanks Brothers

How would one request a comission from you and how much do you charge?

Brother, all such questions I prefer to discuss via PM

Wow, Melice! You're back! And with art! In colour! :P Glad to have you back mate, hopefully you're here to stay now!

Well, well... There's a good chance that you'll be getting a certain PM from a certain Mr. Ludovic in the next month or so requesting a certain set of skills of yours :)

Cheers,

Ludovic

Archived