Visions of the Melice

Brother Melice

Wow, Melice! You're back! And with art! In colour! :D Glad to have you back mate, hopefully you're here to stay now!

Well, well... There's a good chance that you'll be getting a certain PM from a certain Mr. Ludovic in the next month or so requesting a certain set of skills of yours ;)

Cheers,

Ludovic

Cheers mate! :P

I'm fundraising for a new army ;)

Just looked through your thread, Battle Captain Garro and Librarian are my favorites, but all your work is awesome! You should approach GW for commissions, your stuff should be in army books!

Been trying to do just that for 3 years Brother

• 2 months later...

That picture of Bjorn is FANTASTIC!!! I am a professional artist and depending upon size that pic would be worth alot. You really should submit it to GW.

Already tried to multiple time Brother with no effect..

the painting size is 12"x16" oil on canvas

any one interested???tongue.pngbiggrin.pnghappy.png

• 3 months later...

Hail Brothers !!! Wow it's been a while!! But I am still here and kicking! I have a couple of things I want to share with you.... went through some archives at my parent's place and found three paintings that are still awaiting their owners!! Entiteled "Hero" a desperate duel by the iconic enemies from the grim darkness of the far future. originally the piece was commisioned around two years ago.. but the client never went throgh the deal because personal troubles he ran into. Hope sincerely hope that things are looking better for him, but it does leave me with a piece that needs to find a new home)))

Hero

I've had real fun with this one... specially when the Veteran Ultramarine unintentionally started to look like Titus from the Relic Space Marine game) Here are some close ups.

Hero detail 3

Hero detail 4

Hero detail 2

Hero detail 1

Hero detail

Also... the original version of Chaplain Kage painting is available as well...

Untitled-1.jpg

And of cource the piece that started it all...... Nathaniel Garro!

Garro

Enjoy Brothers!

Wow! The detail and realism in 'Hero' is outstanding! I hope you find an owner for these.

Thank you brother!

>How much are you looking for for one of these?  Out of interest.

send me a pm mate)))

I Tried but you cannot receive any new mail. Am guessing everyone else has already done the same. Drop me a PM when you're able

Good to see you back, Melice! Looks like you came back with a bang too, lol.

And to everyone who wants a commision from Melice, I rate him highly. I am a very satisfied customer.

• 1 month later...

Hey brothers!!!

I've got another update for you.

Over at the Russian forums called Warforge.ru recently had an art contest dedicated to the Horus Heresy- Legends of Heresy.

I was so moved by a character of Ulvurul Heroth Longfang and Kasper Houser form Prospero Burns by Dan Abnett.

so wihtout more words, I give you "Longfang's Dream of Winter"

gallery_52083_5475_1894737.jpg

Enjoy Guys

Archived