Visions of the Melice

Brother Melice

Your work is incredible. I hope somebody from FW is looking at your Space Wolf art 'cause they could do a lot worse. Hell, I hope they pay you to steal it. Thought of changing the helm? Sorry, nothing wrong with yours, I just don't care for those style helms. Prefer the beakie style. I'll shut up now. LOL!!!!

Thank you all !!!

Your work is incredible. I hope somebody from FW is looking at your Space Wolf art 'cause they could do a lot worse. Hell, I hope they pay you to steal it. Thought of changing the helm? Sorry, nothing wrong with yours, I just don't care for those style helms. Prefer the beakie style. I'll shut up now. LOL!!!!

There is a reason why its a MKIII helmet, the character of Bjorn is depicted here, is right before the events of execution of Prospero, right before which he lost his right arm.  The MKVI (beakie ) pattern armor began to be supplied to the loyalist legions sometime after the events of the Drop Site Massacre, I'm thinking sometime after Corax made it to Terra.  So there is a time frame to look at.

Archived