Exorcist sub-cults

Dosjetka

Hello all,

After much to-ing and fro-ing, I have (I hope) finally decided to settle with Exorcists as the official Chapter I will play with (alongside my DIY Praetors of Denzarr). So naturally, I got my hands on Imperial Armour: The Badab War Part II and got reading. While I haven't the whole book, I've gone through the Exorcists' entry and some questions have popped up.

First of these: Are there any more pieces of fluff which better describe (either in the same Imperial Armour or somewhere else) the different sub-cults of the Exorcists?

Secondly, what kind of letters could I use for the script on the Exorcists' armour? I was thinking ancient Greek, but does anyone have any alternatives?

Thirdly, what kind of designs could I use to put on their armour? They seem to have geometric patterns but does anyone have any bigger pictures of similar stuff?

That's all for the moment. Any help is appreciated ^_^

Cheers,

Ludovic

As far as I'm aware the only mention of the sub-cults is in IA 10: The Badab War II. The info from Codex: Armageddon is surprisingly light (well.. the standard for the time really) and other than a few small blurbs in Codex: Space Marines there isn't any additional info that I'm aware of.

As far as I'm aware the only mention of the sub-cults is in IA 10: The Badab War II. The info from Codex: Armageddon is surprisingly light (well.. the standard for the time really) and other than a few small blurbs in Codex: Space Marines there isn't any additional info that I'm aware of.

Yep, this is it.

As for Greek... Google using "Greek Words" under images is what you could try.

As for geometric designs ... do you want to do that on infantry armor? That's gotta be tough.

Edited by Race Bannon

OK, I didn't think so, but I thought I'd check anyway.

As for Greek... Google using "Greek Words" under images is what you could try.

As for geometric designs ... do you want to do that on infantry armor? That's gotta be tough.

Ah, yes, Google Search is my friend ;)

And yes, I know it sounds suicidal, but I thought of maybe trying the designs on Veterans and Leadership chaps (Librarians, Captains, etc...). Bad idea I guees?

Ludovic