Winter's Advance 2012, Pack Expansion

MaveriK

WGBL / Lord fully assebled and painted. I'm working on him for 2 years now, still changing something, converting and throwing away to start on the begining. Maybe it's time to finish that project...

too bad i'll be studying the whole time in januaryn and will be starting my internship in february so i won't have a lot of time to paint. good luck to all the participants though! may russ guide your paintbrushes!

Hail brothers. It's been a while since I've been back to the fang, and a Winters Advance is just what I need.

I, Wardiel, on pain of death or at least a bad rash, pledge to convert and paint a TDA Wolf priest to join my Wolf Guard.

He will very likely be joined by others, but there will be much more travel over the holidays, so I won't over extend myself.

Hope all is well with everyone here. I will finally have a chance to bring my 40k overseas with me over this holiday, hopefully a productive new year ahead.

I,Arizonajirt, vow to complete 1 grey hunter pack, 1 long fangs pack, and a drop pod by February 29, 2012

I must cancel my vow. I went to start yesterday and found that my wife had thrown out the box I had ALL of my space wolves in away. 4500+ points of troops gone!!!!!!!! my replacement vow will to beat the wench.....

my fellow members of the fang, please forgive me for letting you all down in this vow and the Libarium vow

I vow to paint a Rune Priest by Feb. 29, 2012

I'm looking forward to this one! I'm gonna keep an eye out for your WIP/PIP process of your work. Your pieces and art are always an inspiration for all of us.

I Travic vow to have a fully built, primed and ready to play 1750 point army

could/would you please be a little more specific with which models your going to be working with?

I plan on painting up either a Valkyre gunship or a Storm Raven for my Wolves. Whichever model I can get hold of first.

good to see you wolf brother! let me know once you find out which piece your going to present for the vow once you have it.

I Arez vow to try to paint Tipsy.If the paint wont come off I shall paint up a Blood claw and hopefully 2 Grey Hunters

tipsy? huh? you lost me! okay, just trying to clarify this with you Greenhorn... so 1 single model (blood claw) and 2 models (grey hunters)

I, Brother Gorath, vow to assemble and paint a 1000 point 13th Company themed army by February 29th

alright, just to keep things fair.. if you could possibly list the models, as a 1000pts could be a number of a selection of models.

I Arez vow to try to paint Tipsy.If the paint wont come off I shall paint up a Blood claw and hopefully 2 Grey Hunters

tipsy? huh? you lost me! okay, just trying to clarify this with you Greenhorn... so 1 single model (blood claw) and 2 models (grey hunters)

Lol sorry should of been more clear.

Tipsy is a dreadnaught i have.atm its soaking in simple green because i got it from my dad who got it from his brother and the paint job my unlce did was Dark Angels.So if i can't get the paint off and dont get anything for my army for xmas i'll paint a blood claw and 2 GH.sorry for being vague

I've just started to work. Everything (almost) is prepared. Bits gathered and cleaned, and wine drinked (well i need a cork for a base;) ). I want my WGBL to kneeling or sneaking on the rock, watching his prey (saga of the hunter).

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k534/Nyantiloka/th__DSC0001.jpg

I need to get http://bitspudlo.com/products/kabalite-warriors-power-weapon

I want it to be a frost blade.

Now I have to find the time to put those together... Maybe on X-mas

WIP shots

http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy134/Kassill1/tn1.jpg

http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy134/Kassill1/tn.jpg

I hate how my camera makes the paint look thick. It really isnt, it's actually really thinned downed.

I Pall Ironbear Pledge to...........actually complete an advance pledge!

This time I plan on completing my Wolf Lord's Pimp-mobile Fellblade.

Then I might actually finish painting my troops from the Summer advance :)

*Edit* To a reasonable table top standard at least.

Why not use the kneeling legs from the devastator box?

1) It's just too simple

2) I'm not sure if he will be kneeling or not. I will drill holes in legs and use the wire (from the photo) to make appropriate pose.

3) I don't have dev legs, and I've forgot to order the, :P

I, dragonknight4275, vow in the name of Russ to complete 1000 out of 1500 points of my new Space Wolves army by February 29, 2012. That's a Thunderwolf Lord, 20 Grey Hunters, 2 Rhinos, 4 Long Fangs, and a Vindicator.

This is my first vow (I think that's what they call it :) ), woohoo!

~DK

Archived