Guardians of the Covenant

Yellow Stripe

Brother, i want to eat my desk from the envy.

:P Brilliant Brother Immolator, I'd love to know what that was in your native [Greek] tongue.

Brother, i want to eat my desk from the envy.

:P Brilliant Brother Immolator, I'd love to know what that was in your native [Greek] tongue.

Not sure i understood the question.Did i brutalized the English language again?Or are you speaking of taste?

If the later well,it was a little bit stale.Needs more water and i keep spitting wood varnished pins...

Which begs the question: Where is Yellow Stripe? I haven't seen him for some time!

Hey Guys, yeah haven't been on in a while sorry. Been pretty caught up with work and all.

Unfortunately, I've kinda lost my motivation to paint now that the new paint range has been released. It sounds silly, but I'm very pedantic about little things like this, and I don't want any differences with paint finishes, therefore I kinda just finished up what I was working on, and put my army on hold for now. Who knows, I might pick it up again, or maybe even begin painting another army (still the unforgiven of course ;) ). Having said that, I am happy with what I achieved, now having just over 2000 points worth.

I actually had The Shadow Guard contact me a couple weeks ago, asking to use my work on The Fortress of the Unforgiven, so I have recently taken a heap of photos for that, showing my entire army. I will post these here shortly as well.

Also, thanks to all who helped give feedback and criticism throughout, and helped motivate me to complete what I have done. Don't hold me to this, but I'm confident you will see me again for the LPC 2013 ^_^

Which begs the question: Where is Yellow Stripe? I haven't seen him for some time!

Hey Guys, yeah haven't been on in a while sorry. Been pretty caught up with work and all.

Unfortunately, I've kinda lost my motivation to paint now that the new paint range has been released. It sounds silly, but I'm very pedantic about little things like this, and I don't want any differences with paint finishes, therefore I kinda just finished up what I was working on, and put my army on hold for now. Who knows, I might pick it up again, or maybe even begin painting another army (still the unforgiven of course ^_^ ). Having said that, I am happy with what I achieved, now having just over 2000 points worth.

I actually had The Shadow Guard contact me a couple weeks ago, asking to use my work on The Fortress of the Unforgiven, so I have recently taken a heap of photos for that, showing my entire army. I will post these here shortly as well.

Also, thanks to all who helped give feedback and criticism throughout, and helped motivate me to complete what I have done. Don't hold me to this, but I'm confident you will see me again for the LPC 2013 ^_^

You may want to check out this thread by Bryan Blaire then Yellow. You'll see in the end that the results you get are pretty much right there to make your minis look the same as before:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=251519

Archived