My LPC 2012 Progress

company veteran

i have signed up to this years lpc with a bunch of my new dark angels army.

first up is my company veterans which i will be using as Azraels honour guard

veteran sarge

gallery_64996_6747_400350.jpg

vet 1

gallery_64996_6747_475339.jpg

vet 2

gallery_64996_6747_214445.jpg

vet 3

gallery_64996_6747_556185.jpg

vet 4

gallery_64996_6747_573100.jpg

i will be hitting these guys with paint tomorrow.. im keen to get at em!

Great stuff company veteran! Really like the poses and the colors (strange shade of green btw) not to mention the effect on the "metal" surfaces! And I have to agree with Isiah that nothing beats the sword & shield combo visually! It says heroism all over!

So keep walking! hahaha! We'll get this LPC for the Lion!!!

thanks for all the comments guys :)

captain semper... the green is orkhide shade and snot green.. is it odd in a bad way?

im really enjoying painting them right now and i think im gonna try and get some ravenwing knocked out tomorrow (i hate painting black!!)

captain semper... the green is orkhide shade and snot green.. is it odd in a bad way?

No, not at all! It's strange as in unique. Which is a good thing. Individuality is what makes this hobby great and your style is very, very nice indeed! Keep it up! It's very inspirational!

ah captain semper.. you speak of inspirational..today i tested out hawk turqoise for my black highlights after seeing it on your consecrators and i love it. i have been painting since i was 12 (17 years!jeez) and have never mastered black. but now with your help i am ready to tackle those pesky ravenwing. huzzah!

So i put my azrael next to my completed vets (his makeshift honour guard) and he didnt fit in at all! so after a slight reposition a change of shoulder pads and a repaint he now fights in nicely... that was a pain in the a**e

gallery_64996_6747_1048582.jpg

gallery_64996_6747_468993.jpg

need to get on with these vets!!!

Archived