My LPC 2012 Progress

company veteran

The awesomeness of this squad knows no bounds. The fact you painted them so fast makes it even more awesome. And Azrael makes it even more awesome (love him, btw). In short, this thread is infinite awesome times 3.

Do you mind if I use the idea of terminator storm shields with power armor? It's unbelievably cool looking.

The awesomeness of this squad knows no bounds. The fact you painted them so fast makes it even more awesome. And Azrael makes it even more awesome (love him, btw). In short, this thread is infinite awesome times 3.

Ermmm, this? ^^^

So, let me see, by lunch time tomorrow you'll be done? :)

Do you mind if I use the idea of terminator storm shields with power armor? It's unbelievably cool looking.

Even more of this^^^^^ :D

You Sir are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fast it's incredible. And AWESOME!

s

Orgasmic!

Um...where do those amazing helmets come from? I've a mind to use them (assuming I can get enough of them at a not-unreasonable price!) for assault marines...

Forge World Mark 4 Maximus armor

Ebay bid for 5 helmets

Hope that helps! :D

The army painter range has a spray can compatible with our army.Forest green if i remember.I use their bone white to great effect on my termies.

Thanks for that Bro I, unfortunately I live in the virtual sticks and my local store only has GW, Humbrol and Tamaya paints, he is not particularly good at getting new things in.

In saying that my THawk is past the green stage anyway, I might include it as a ride for Azzy and friends once I finish my 3rd Co.

But this is CV's thread so I apologise for the hijack.

stobz

i was digging around in the garage today and in a dusty corner i made the greatest of discoveries.....

AND I RAISED IT ABOVE MY HEAD AND SHOUTED......FOR THE LION!!!

Bloody hell that brings back some memories, evil sun spray cans. What an unbelievable win.

Your latest tactical sergeant looks awesome, very unforgiven looking, and I love the painting of the biker sgt.

Your work rate puts us (well, me) to shame, I still don't even have one squad fully assembled, heck, I haven't even got my Belial and Asmodai yet, stupid mail order!

Wow... I love your stuff. And I hate it because it's sooo much better than I could ever do. ;)

Seriously, any chance of a guide to how you did the Ravenwing bikes? They look amazing. I never manage to get the white bits looking right, how do you do it?

Archived