Death Guard warband showcase.

I don't come out to post very often. But when I do, its because of figures like this.

The daemon prince is the best Nurgle/DG prince I've seen. Completely, without a doubt, awesome.

Thanks a lot, guys - I'm really overwhelmed by the kind response. At the moment I'm working on the last unit of plaguemarines and the rhino for my 1650 points, and I'll be sure to post them when completed. :)

An idea for a really disgusting greater daemon has also reared its ugly head. :)

I'd just replaced the mutilated head of my AoBR tac Sgt with a helmeted one and was quite pleased with the job I'd done. Then I came to this thread.

And that's when my mini flew across the room.

These are horrific, like something spawned for the worst video nasty horror film from the 1980's - excellent work! :devil: :) I like your painting style too, really suits your conversions. Looking forward to seeing more! :)

Thanks a lot guys - really appreciate it all. :)

I'm working on the second unit of plaguemarines - the base colours are done, now for the details. Tonight I did a bit of freehand on the standard, I'm pretty happy with it:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4046534/chaos_stuff/khorne_dread/DG/standard1.jpg

The whole unit:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4046534/chaos_stuff/khorne_dread/DG/unit2.jpg

I'm working on the second unit of plaguemarines - the base colours are done, now for the details. Tonight I did a bit of freehand on the standard, I'm pretty happy with it:

"Pretty happy with it." Yeah, you better be. Because that WIP pic looks better than any finished marine I have. You're like the aliens in Space Jam. You took all the talent and now the rest of us look like we're just flopping around! Seriously, great work.

Very nice Guita -

- I know Chaos is supposed to be evil incarnate, but most chaos stuff i see doesnt have that realistic evil look, its all just kinda comical. Your stuff is the first chaos stuff ive seen that genuinely "scares the crap" out of me, very well done. Your stuff actually looks like it is off of a movie set.

Archived