Sign-up for the COWWOF.

Jake-Mulraney

Be aware that there'll be times when I'll answer immediately and others where the reply will be a few hours away. ^_^

Edit: Holy hairy Moses, my 4000th post. :lol:

Hey guys, I just got back from camping this weekend and those were two great posts.

I'm really excited to see where this goes and I can't wait to write some more for it!

Keep up the good work guys!

Also, if you know you're going to be absent on a certain day - please let the rest of us know.

Thanks guys!

Sorry my post is a bit short. I'm having a bit of writers block recently. But as more ideas begin to fly about I should be able to make longer posts which are a better read.

I'm having a bit of trouble with college work at the moment which I think could be the cause of my lack of imagination and motivation. As soon as I get on top of it I think my writing will improve.

okay my deadline is thursday...i will make a post tomorrow to catch up and then get my third one in by thursday which should get me all caught up. Again i apologize for the delay.....things have been quite busy around here with work and kids ;)

So I have posted an update though it is short and of poor quality I'm afraid.

I was trying to get some painting done after I finished work but didn't leave myself enough time to write properly. I will see about writing another post this weekend.

My apologies to all.

EDIT - I decided to up the scale a bit and give the Word Bearers at least one Titan to play with in this theatre. I'm also considering having Oden calling up his Grand Company for war, though I'd rather not do this before I have finished The Iron Clad story. To explain their absence, I will include some more dialogue in my next post - and hopefully some gritty (and much needed) firefights/cc to show off their skills and Odens prowess.

I probably should have posted here to check that nobody had a problem with Titans ...

I suppose I could retcon the post if anybody has strong feelings against this. If anyone does, just say so and I'll revisit my post.

Hi guys,

It's me next, I know. I'll try and write something before the evening's out. Been really busy hitting a PhD deadline.

J

Update 1: Mid write. I'll need to get Olisredan to look over this before I post.

I won't be able to post until late monday evening. Hope that's not too much trouble for anyone. I'm still having problems with writer's block because so much is going on in my life atm.

BUT! No matter how things bad things get I will never forget my obligations to the COWWOF and I will try my best to post on time and to post good peices of writing.

I am very busy atm so I haven't got around to reading the latest two post's on the War of Words thread but I'll get around to it tomorow, I promise.

I have to tell you that that is awesome. I love the tension between the two chapters and how deceptive the Alphas are. This will be incredibly interesting though, to see if the Emperors Blood and disguised Alphas actually stay together to follow me, or if they break to their separate ways.

Either way, I'm going to have to do some top notch writing for Tuesday to keep up the quality :)

EDIT - Jake, I'll still post but go ahead whenever you have something.

If necessary, do what Nineswords did, and reserve the post for later. That way the next person can continue while you're free to whack up the post when you get the opportunity. :lol:

It occurs to me that we should come up with a name for the Chaos Lord/Dark Apostle of our friendly neighborhood Word Bearers host.

I had thought of calling him Dark Apostle Koresh, but I wanted to run it by people beforehand. Also, in the point of making this a bit more interesting, does someone want their characters to have a history with him or to have him be a member of the Council that runs the Word Bearers now? We should flesh him out and make him worthy of his role! :P

Koresh sounds fine to me. My character could have had an opportunity to face Koresh before, what with him having dealings with the Ordo Malleus at some point in the past. Of course, he'd be unaware of who exactly is in charge of the Word Bearers atm, so it wouldn't be an issue yet. Thoughts?

Archived