+++E Tenebrae Lux+++

Hey Dread - welcome to E TENEBRAE LUX!

Since you're vowing for the DAs you should place your vow in the DA forum in the relevant thread. The vow is fine so don't change that. Just post it in the DA forum and you're done! Once you've done that the mods will delete this one.

Good luck!

“I Ceasarian answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete 2 squads of 6x Purifiers and two razorback transports from Codex: Grey Knights of total value 380 on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to the Grey Knights and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end”

I Stormshadow answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete two(2) callidus assassins, two(2) Eversor assassins and one(1) Vindicare assassin from Codex: Grey Knights for a total value of 695pts, on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to the Officio Assassinorum and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end.

Welcome Stormshadow! The front table is updated with your vow - good luck!

Assasins - yayyyy!!!! :blink:

EDIT: BTW your vow brought the total points pledged in the E TENEBRAE LUX to above 90k! Congrats :lol:

Almost ruined my immolator just now... ;)

Note to self: If you have a primer can 4 years old... Test it on something else than the miniature you're working on.

Ouch! Just tell people it's battle damage from nurgle plague cannons and tyrannid acids ;) Maybe put a few trophies or battle-scars on the model. Then you can say you meant to do that and no one will be the wiser!

Thanks to my DCA like reflexes and fairy power spray I don't need to.

The downside is my whole evening of progress went down the drain. It seems liquid GS can't handle even a bit of FPS.

Man that sounds painful. :(

I just finished my first assassin yesterday. With a little luck I will get two more done this weekend, maybe three, it depends on the wife :P. I just hope I can get this done in time to get another vow in. It’s unbearable that the finest champions of the Emperor are being beaten by the scum of Chaos. ;)

Man that sounds painful. :(

I just finished my first assassin yesterday. With a little luck I will get two more done this weekend, maybe three, it depends on the wife ;). I just hope I can get this done in time to get another vow in. It’s unbearable that the finest champions of the Emperor are being beaten by the scum of Chaos. :(

Piiiiiiiics!!!! :P :P

Don't worry about time... Once you make a vow, you're in. That means you are part of the team. You can make your second vow at any time until the end of the Challenge in Aug 15. Just remember that if you fail a subsequent vow then all is lost! Previous completed vows count for nothing - so be extra confident when you embark on a second vow!

I adamv6 answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete A converted Grand Master Mordrak, 5 converted Warrior Acolytes, 10 Strike Squad Greyknights and Land Raider Redeemer from Codex: Grey Knights for a total value of 655pts, on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to the Officio Assassinorum and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end.

welcome adamv6! Quite the vow! (I plan to take mine in several bites...) mid august is quite a ways away, and I have faith that the Emperor's Most Holy Inquisition will be a force to be reckoned with come Judgement...

Hey cap'n

I was just wondering how does/would the contest treat models that can function as two different units. In this case if I make my immolator so that it can be used as either an immolator or a rhino depending on what top you put on it?

EDIT: Also from the WYSIWYG: would a st. Celestine counts-as, a jump pack sister in a modified PA having a power weapon/flamer combo and a shield to represent the ardent blade and armor of st. kathrine be enough WYSIWYG?

Hey cap'n

I was just wondering how does/would the contest treat models that can function as two different units. In this case if I make my immolator so that it can be used as either an immolator or a rhino depending on what top you put on it?

You can only enter one configuration. No extra points for magnetized bits or un-glued bits. Think of it as during a game. It's either one or the other. :)

EDIT: Also from the WYSIWYG: would a st. Celestine counts-as, a jump pack sister in a modified PA having a power weapon/flamer combo and a shield to represent the ardent blade and armor of st. kathrine be enough WYSIWYG?

"Count as" is fine. Make it suitably impressive! :cuss

You can only enter one configuration. No extra points for magnetized bits or un-glued bits. Think of it as during a game. It's either one or the other. :)

Thought so. Magnetizing would open a door of points cost abuse. Just asked 'cause I'm making all my transports as rhinolators

"Count as" is fine. Make it suitably impressive! :cuss

I will. Hope I have the time to make it for ETL.

Thanks.

“I Jacinda answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and increase my vow to complete 5 Celestians armed with a meltagun, a multi-melta and a combi-melta along with a Multi-Melta Immolator from Codex: Sisters of Battle of total value 205 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to Order of Our Martyred Lady and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end.

Ok I'm in...

Need to get to work on my Sisters anyways haha.

I Mr.Malevolent answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete One Sisters of Battle Squad with one Storm Bolter and one Heavy Flamer lead by a Sister Superior armed with a power weapon and a combi-flamer from Codex: Sisters of Battle PDF of a total value of 168 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to The Order of the Argent Shroud and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end.

@ Jacinda: Congrats for completing your vow AND embarking on a follow up immediately! Our Martyred Lady should be proud! :)

@ Mr. Malevolent: Welcome to the ETL! Good luck with your vow!

You're building quire a team here guys - well done!

Front table updated to this point!

Archived