Custom Blood Angel and DC Dice (run #2)

Evicerator

Thread updated.

New DC logo will be the 'X'-ed skull. (75% ok-ed)

Excellent *Mr Burns style*....in that case, put me in for 25 of the DC Skull Logo Dice in the Gemini Black/Red/Gold (couldn't match my Angels Sanguine better ;)). I'm in the UK for shipping purposes, sadly, otherwise it would probably be more.

And I'll echo the many others in saying thanks Evicerator, for such a massive undertaking once again :P

Hi Ev, could you please put me down for an additional 10 Gemini Red-Black/Gold (DC LOGO) 10 Opaque red/white (DC LOGO) 5 Gemini Black-white/Red (DC LOGO)

TOTALS:

Xenith - 25 Opaque red/white (BA LOGO), 25 Gemini Red-Black/Gold (BA LOGO), 25 Velvet black/Red (DC LOGO) 10 Gemini Red-Black/Gold (DC LOGO) 10 Opaque red/white (DC LOGO) 5 Gemini Black-white/Red (DC LOGO) (100 - 50 BA, 50 DC) (SKULL)

Also, Ev, let me know if the DC logo needs any modifications, I have a feeling that the white line separating the skull and saltire may be too thin to carve on the dice (likewise with the teeth). It ouble to modify the image to make them thicker if needed.

Ta,

Xen

Evicerator-

Please put me down for:

36 Opaque Red/White with Blood Angels winged blood drop

12 Signature Velvet Black/Red with Death Company Logo

Shipping will be to Alaska/United States (we usually pay more for shipping up here...)

Thanks!

Just wanting to make sure you've got mine, posted a few posts back but don't see my order in the list in the first post. Just don't want to miss out ;)

My bad brother. I completely missed all of that. Added and thread updated. 21 minutes till this buy closes. Will be sending PMs requesting Paypal info tomorrow morning. soon as I get all of that info, I can send money requests through Paypal and have this order off and running by Friday morning.

Just wanting to make sure you've got mine, posted a few posts back but don't see my order in the list in the first post. Just don't want to miss out :)

My bad brother. I completely missed all of that. Added and thread updated. 21 minutes till this buy closes. Will be sending PMs requesting Paypal info tomorrow morning. soon as I get all of that info, I can send money requests through Paypal and have this order off and running by Friday morning.

Not a problem - no harm done :). And thanks again for organising all this!

Archived