Custom Blood Angel and DC Dice (run #2)

Evicerator

Yes, I did.

Group Buy CLOSED. Everyone has been PMed requesting their PAYPAL ADDY and MAILING ADDY. Please remember to include your mailing address. Also if interested please check First post for info about custom dice bags we're looking into having made.

Sorry that it has taken so long to get the Paypal invoices out. I *WILL* have them out to everyone who has sent their Paypal info by tonight (11pm EST)

If the tardiness of these invoices getting out causes any inconveniences, i apologize.

Yeah, but still disappointed it's taken me this long, but now everything is updated and processed.

My son has his birthday this weekend and my wife and I made last minute plans to take him to see a baseball game and ended up spending the day in the city meeting players from the team (he freaked out when he saw his favorite player outside the stadium) and we didn't make it in till midnight last night.

Thanks again for putting this together. Just got my invoice and paid via Paypal.

Looking forward to the dice. ;)

Group Buy CLOSED. Everyone has been PMed requesting their PAYPAL ADDY and MAILING ADDY. Please remember to include your mailing address. Also if interested please check First post for info about custom dice bags we're looking into having made.

Hey man,

Didn't get a PM. Can you resend? Thanks!

2 more days left to pay and I have double checked to ensure that the 8 remaining members *have* received a paypal money request for their dice orders. I'm no longer sending out PM reminders (PM box almost full anyways... haha) so I am hoping they see this and pay for their dice.

Dice will be ordered Monday. Joe from Chessex was not in today to take the order (he's the only one who deals with custom dice over there.) Also as a heads up, I spoke with Ross about the order and he had mentioned they were 7 weeks out on most large orders (apparently they've gotten a LOT of business from the brothers on the other forums here after they'd seen our first order haha :) So just a heads up to expect another week's wait, but bear in mind that we were originally quoted 8 weeks on our previous order and we had them in 5 weeks (international members had them in approximately 6 weeks).

BROTHERS!

Joe has gotten back to me with samples of the DC dice and they are KILLER.

http://evicerator.com/evicerator/pictures/warhammer/chessex/DSCN5126.JPG

http://evicerator.com/evicerator/pictures/warhammer/chessex/DSCN5127.JPG

We should see the dice in 7 weeks approximately.

• 1 month later...
I've moved from mostly playing dark Eldar to my glorious Blood Angels second company since 6th and I cant even express how much I am looking forward to these dice. We are still two weeks out from the quotes time frame which sucks!

Archived