Custom Blood Angel and DC Dice (run #2)

Evicerator

I've moved from mostly playing dark Eldar to my glorious Blood Angels second company since 6th and I cant even express how much I am looking forward to these dice. We are still two weeks out from the quotes time frame which sucks!

I know, I keep thinking "is it time yet?", "why aren't the dice here yet?" then i remember that it's still not time. I talked with Joe and he said we're on schedule for the quoted time frame.

Thanks for everyone's patience, I know it's a lot of waiting, but it'll all soon be worth the wait.

Well the red thirst has been quenched temporarily as a friend delivered a special favorite craft beer of mine tonight from two states away. It isn't sold here so needless to say its quite an exciting event. As soon as that's gone though I'll be ready to triple my current BA dice total.

No worries with the wait, Evic, you are a saint for going though all this trouble to help out your battle brothers. As we were quoted eight weeks it could be up to a month out for deliveries to begin. Would it be considered OT to share recent bad dice rolling stories?

Three death company locked in combat with a rune priest, and two grey hunters. Three armor saves to make, three 1's. Then a 2, 2, 4 on FNP. Before the RP even swung.

Three death company locked in combat with a rune priest, and two grey hunters. Three armor saves to make, three 1's. Then a 2, 2, 4 on FNP. Before the RP even swung.

Holy smokes.... never had luck like that before... those must have been some pretty incredible grey hunters...

Had some awesome luck with my dice recently - Stormraven shoots all the missiles, hits all the terminators(nothing else left to shoot) and kills 3 thanks to the invul save. Bad luck for my opponent, though...

Ah, I'm really excited about the dice and too believe that the wait will be worth it in the end. Thanks again for doing this, Evicerator!

Snorri

• 2 weeks later...
Same here, the wait is agonizing. Im actually more excited about these than getting my Dark Vengeance chaplain. Just started an escalation league on Tuesday and am tied for first. Can wait to add these to my arsenal. For Sanguinus and the Emperor!

well I got these as a birthday present from my beautiful/amazing/wonderful wife!

http://evicerator.com/evicerator/pictures/warhammer/2012birthday/DSC_2825.jpg

http://evicerator.com/evicerator/pictures/warhammer/2012birthday/DSC_2830.jpg

She knew I was working on a dice bag and had looked into having the one I wanted done, but everyone she talked to said there'd be a $200 digitizing fee involved and then the embroidery fee. So she had a simple version done. I'll likely use this one to carry scatter and other 'special' dice as well as the psychic cards for playing.

I'm truly shocked by all of the effort she put forth and to say I was surprised would be an understatement. She's made this son of Sanguinius one very happy marine.

only a short time till the dice arrive!

Brothers I come to you with very ddisturbing and sad news.

Joe from Chess just emailed me to say that they had an inventory error and that the Velvet Black/Red dice are 600 short and they will not have any further blanks for several months. He has offered to, instead, use the OPAQUE Black/Red dice that they do have if we'd be willing. So that means 300 have been made. So our options are as follows:

If you absolutely have to have / want the VELVET Black/Red we have 300 of them.

If you are ok with exchanging your VELVET Black/Red dice for OPAQUE Black/Red then we can complete those orders as well.

If you would like a refund, I can refund the money (the only difference would be the PayPal fees which amount to about $1 or so.)

Priority on the VELVET Black/Red dice will be given to those who paid first if we do not get enough interest from those wanting to switch to OPAQUE Black Red dice.

I can not apologize enough for this gross error on their behalf and to say I feel pretty terrible about this would be an understatement.

I will be PMing everyone tonight when i get home. doing so from my phone would be very tedious.

BTW Opaque is just solid black and red. I'll post a pic later tonight.

I'm perfectly willing to swap out for the Opaque. As far as I could see, the Velvet is just a marbelized black and silver right? I think I'd prefer the Opaque anyway, so swap out my 20.

Also, don't feel bad about it, you had nothing to do with the problem. If it weren't for you, we wouldn't have any dice!

Thanks so much man.

Archived