Custom Blood Angel and DC Dice (run #2)

Evicerator

Since I already have the opaque Black/Red dice, I'll be totally fine with the velvet ones being replaced. Makes for a more unique look. :lol:

And don't worry, Evicerator - only your effort has brought us to this point, and I don't think that people will get mad at you over a mistake you were not responsible for. :P

Snorri

I'd like to concur with those who've already said this is in no way your fault Evicerator, and certainly shouldn't reflect badly on you!

Ideally, I'd personally prefer the Velvet Black/Red rather than the Opaque Black/Red, but I'm happy with however the distribution falls - whatever's easiest for you to be honest Evicerator!

I sent you a PM Eviscerator but since for some reason they don't save and I cant be sure it when through, I express my desire here for the Velvet over the Opaque>

Completely not your fault but is chessex offering us anything to make up for their rather big (50 dics is a mistake, 600 however...) error?

Personally I would like to stick with my original order if possible, but please message me if this cannot be done.

Thanks for your effort on this though, you are a credit to the community for arranging this for everyone, and the error is completely out of your control!!

i can swap to tho opaque ones ( the solid black and red ones snorri linked? sans blood angel logo with DC logo instead.)

One can never trust minions to do miniony things properly without their overlord present, so dont beat yourself up over it. Beat them instead. :)

I would prefer the original ones to be honest. I like the grey and black. But as I have ordered 30 I have no problem going half and half if that helps.

Thanks so much for this, it is not your fault and if it was not for you I would have none so your great in my eyes!

sounds like this will work out ok.

I called Joe back on Thursday and told him to go through with the order for the 300 Velvet Black/Red and 600-ish Opaque Black Red. Our order is complete sans those 900 dice and he said that they'd have those completed Monday and in the mail. So I should be receiving them Wednesday/Thursday and have them in the mail to everyone else Friday. U.S. members will receive them Tuesday at the latest and most all international members will see them a few days later on Friday.

For those who have expressed their desire to keep their original order, it appears there will be no problem with that being accomplished.

Thanks everyone for being supportive on this. I was pretty stressed out after finding out about this.

Archived