Custom Blood Angel and DC Dice (run #2)

Evicerator

Brothers I come to you with very ddisturbing and sad news.

My PM link didn't take me anywhere but page not found.

But I am fine with anything. Mainly wanted the wings and the skulls on red and black colored dice. So will take whatever is available. Thanks again for the efforts and sorry I could not get back to you sooner.

Dice shipped out to me today. I should have them Thursday/Friday! So that puts shipping to you guys off by a day or two. Dice will be shipped Saturday at the latest and domestic delivery should arrive Monday/Tuesday. International delivery will arrive approximately 1 week later.

Update:

DICE HAVE ARRIVED AT MY HOUSE!

There's a problem with a particular dice color (the Gemini Black/White-Red BA LOGO dice. They sent OPAQUE Black/White BA LOGO Dice...) - Thankfully (and sadly all the same...) this only affects 4 members in the buy. I will be PMing those members shortly after typing this up to see how to proceed.

Everyone not affected by this will have their dice shipped out Thursday/Friday.

Update:

There's a problem with a particular dice color (the Gemini Black/White-Red BA LOGO dice. They sent OPAQUE Black/White BA LOGO Dice...) - Thankfully (and sadly all the same...) this only affects 4 members in the buy. I will be PMing those members shortly after typing this up to see how to proceed.

Unfortunate that there was an error, but quite exciting that these dice are almost in my hand. Three cheers for Evicerator!

Update:

Hi Ev, I believe I had 5 of those Gemini Black-White/ red dice in my order, but haven't got a pm from you, just wondering how that was going?

What are the options

Xen

Update:

Hi Ev, I believe I had 5 of those Gemini Black-White/ red dice in my order, but haven't got a pm from you, just wondering how that was going?

What are the options

Xen

just at a quick glance (because i looked on my own when he said it...) yours are the DC logo not the BA logo

Xenith - 25 Opaque red/white (BA LOGO), 25 Gemini Red-Black/Gold (BA LOGO), 25 Velvet black/Red (DC LOGO) 10 Gemini Red-Black/Gold (DC LOGO) 10 Opaque red/white (DC LOGO) 5 Gemini Black-white/Red (DC LOGO)

Update:

If you get anyone who doesn't want their incorrect dice (or doesn't want their dice) PM me. I'll take 'em. Thanks again

Archived