List of all future Horus Heresy Releases

nuclearship

And is there any confirmation of a release date for:

- Visions of Heresy - Alan Merrett - Artbook (Reworked Collected Visions)?

Amazon says "This title will be released on October 22, 2013.", which may or may not be true. Q4 2013 is a pretty safe bet.

Vesper, Eskrador should be after the heresy though.

Is it ? Not sure on this one, not gonna lie.

And AL on Tallarn is something I remember from older fluff, isn't it supposed to be IW mowadays?

Indeed. But according to the IA (that you must know quite well, I suppose), the AL also had a battle on that perticular world. Defeating the White Scars. After, maybe it was on Tallarn II or something, it's not specified.

And AL on Tallarn is something I remember from older fluff, isn't it supposed to be IW mowadays?

I don't know if it is just the Iron Warriors, but there is a short story in the Treacheries of the Space Marines anthology in which a Warsmith kept having flashbacks to Tallarn to the point that he thought he was on Tallarn, rather than the Imperial World he was currently ransacking. At least, IIRC. I may have to find my copy to be sure.

Vesper, Eskrador should be after the heresy though.

Is it ? Not sure on this one, not gonna lie.

>>

Indeed. But according to the IA (that you must know quite well, I suppose), the AL also had a battle on that perticular world. Defeating the White Scars. After, maybe it was on Tallarn II or something, it's not specified.

Yeah, I remember Alpha Legion being on Tallarn and fighting the White Scars was a thing 'back in the day', and it would be fun if it still was like that. But in newer fluff it has the White scars speeding back to terra on Dorn's orders(so speedy they don't even have the time to help the SW) and the IW in a major tank battle on tallarn. Though, to be fair, the IW Tallarn thing I have mostly read on forums, I haven't seen a source for it anywhere...

Eskrador is being described as post-heresy. The AL moved further and further out towards the galactic east after Horus defeat, and got into a battle with the Ultras at Eskrador...or so it would seem. The Inquisitor that uncovered the material was later suspected to be an AL operative so...who knows what happened? smile.png

Also, speaking of BL releases, anyone have any word about the next time Alpha Legion appears? They ended The Serpent Beneath on a huuuge cliffhanger, and I'd love to see how they are thinking of going forwards from here...

Well, as I said, there was that short story in Treacheries of the Space Marines, but according to Lexicanum, they are citing the Iron Warriors as being at Tallarn according to the Iron Warrior Index Astartes, specifically page 35 of White Dwarf #256 UK, if anyone has it and check for confirmation. Is it possible that both are indirectly said as being at Tallarn? The Alpha Legion fighting the White Scars while the Iron Warriors were fighting the Imperial Guard Tank Companies and it is just simply an oversight on GW's part that they aren't mentioned together? Because frankly until I saw something saying the Alpha Legion wasn't at Tallarn, I'd treat it as a fluffhole waiting to be explored. But that's just me.

EDIT: Wait, no my apologies. I read Lexicanum wrong. It cites Codex Imperial Guard 5th Edition as the source. My apologies. But still, my opinion above still stands.

Do you think we'll see some more duo-Primarchs novels? We got Angel Exterminatus with Fulgrim and Perturabo, Betrayer with Lorgar and Angron, it looks like Unremembered Empire will be with Guilliman and Sanguinius. I'd certainly love to read something with Mortarion, maybe with Horus or Alpharius. Probably Khan and Russ are also coming, or maybe Russ and Lion, maybe both.

It would be nice to go back to Horus and see what's he and his Legion are doing.

Do you think we'll see some more duo-Primarchs novels? We got Angel Exterminatus with Fulgrim and Perturabo, Betrayer with Lorgar and Angron, it looks like Unremembered Empire will be with Guilliman and Sanguinius. I'd certainly love to read something with Mortarion, maybe with Horus or Alpharius. Probably Khan and Russ are also coming, or maybe Russ and Lion, maybe both.

It would be nice to go back to Horus and see what's he and his Legion are do.

Yea, I also would like to get back to the SOH to see what they been up to a bit more, even if just in short stories 

Archived