Komodo

I think my main problem is that warpstone has poor coverage so I end up overdoing the moot to make up for it. i am defiantly going to try the extra highlight though.

Thanks. I'm always looking for ideas and ways to improve. Even though I've been painting for a few years now I haven't actually painted that much. Mostly due tto never having enough time. There is always something else.

Oops some how posted that comment in the wrong thread.

• 2 weeks later...

I really hate the concept of Primaris, but the minis are great and you have made them look fantastic :tu:

The RB is wickedly filthy too, just make sure the techmarines do a great job of fixing it up after the deployment. Don't want any Nurgle creeping in.

Interrogator Stobz, fun fact -- it was indeed a nurgle rhino before, took me hours to do a proper cleanup with all the icons, stupid spikes and dirt glued with plastic glue and general hideous paintjob it had, the only good thing about it was that I got it for almost free. Never again, i better just buy a new one.

Just as promised better photos of sergeants/lieutenants:

vet-01.jpgvet-02.jpg

Slightly adjusted my roster, so I will be able to fit another combat squad with razorback. I haven't decided yet what to paint next, probably will make a top plate to fit razorback assault cannon for rogue trader whirlwind. Still need to paint single heavy weapon guy, a primaris lieutenant and finally after so many years collecting Dark Angels I will paint Azrael. If I will have time, I got another corrupted khorne rhino I got from the same guy. Luckily I have FW Deimos kit, so I will be changing side plates and front plate tainted by chaosy ornaments.

• 3 weeks later...