Which Cypher statline is best?

Brother Clavero

DA Vets are seven points per figure more expensive than Wolf Guard with the exact stat line and equipment BP/PP.

Hey we pay those extra 7 points for our robes, HH guilt, and not to smell like a dogs butt. ;)

Totally worth it...

So cypher stats.

Blood angel captain plasma pistol,bolt pistol. 115pts.

Chaos lord plasma pistol, sigil, VoLW, + a mark 120pts. +/-

Stats are almost identical. The mark and any gift of mutation can give the chaos lord a slight edge. But blood angel have the best troop choise in the game. Death company...and the best flier too.

I dont play the puppies so Idk about them and how they match up.

I would like to add Cypher to my (very) small army of fallen angels. The problem that I have is which codex has a HQ or Elite statline that would fit him best? This decision will probably direct which codex that I use for the entire army, or maybe they're allies of another army? Oh my the choices!!!!

i have used a vanilla libby in the past as cypher. with gates and smite. kinda awesome when jumping around with sternguard...

but you could do a lot my fellow fallen. like azreal, and model the lions wrath as pistols, he then has 5 (if im not mistaken) 'relic blade' attacks in cc. but most importantly, he will give whatever squad he joins a 4++.

i think the teleporting libby is the coolest because it goes along with his ability to get out of impossible places...

In before we get 5 point plasma pistols in our codex. :D

Their scouts are also the only scouts with plasma weapons. Doesnt matter to me that they're kinda veteran soldiers, they're still scouts.

If you do use blood angels for your fallen, an assault squad would be a good choice, I think.

Interestingly, Wolf Guard are for some reason the only people in the entire 40k universe who get 10 point Plasma Pistols.

Them, every unit in Codex: Imperial Guard with access to a plasma pistol upgrade, any type of Inquisitor from Codex: Grey Knights, and one wound models in (the admittedly 4E) Codex: Black Templars...

Interestingly, Wolf Guard are for some reason the only people in the entire 40k universe who get 10 point Plasma Pistols.

Them, every unit in Codex: Imperial Guard with access to a plasma pistol upgrade, any type of Inquisitor from Codex: Grey Knights, and one wound models in (the admittedly 4E) Codex: Black Templars...

Hah, I almost edited cause I was certain my hyperbolic statement was going to prove incorrect, but I couldn't think of any examples, thanks for the heads up.

Archived