Starscream 40k

Tzimisce169

Here is what I was thinking of doing with the blades?

http://i763.photobucket.com/albums/xx274/lucianvanguard/STARSCREAM/STARSCREAMMODS.png

C&C welcome

Personally I would do something like attaching the front blade parts to the arms and I would do something with the back piece to make it less... flat?

You could possibly chop the wings beyond the guns off and have them fold round the back (similar to this: http://www.richard-seaman.com/Aircraft/Air...ldingWings.jpg) just to make it a bit more interesting? Or perhaps mount them on the legs somehow? So the transform in total would be to have the engines slide down the back into position, the legs split at the pelvis and rotate round to lock the wings in place then the chest piece comes up over his head meeting with the engine section to form the nosecose with the his arms up in a /\ shape - which would always have the benefit of the arm chaingun become a forward firing weapon when in plane mode (the flamer could go to the back and become an extra afterburner or something.

I know it's not going to actually transform ;) But part of the fun of the transformers (and the toys especially) was that parts of the vehicle would turn into parts of the humanoid form you wouldn't expect - Optimus prime's wheel becoming knee joints etc :) Just an idea though, he certainly looks very imposing as he is!

Clearly a Decepticon-themed CSM army needs COBRA themed IG allies. That would be an overdose of fun.

Make a warpsmith that is built into a chair and is half mechanical and then put a name plate on the bottom that reads "Dr. Arkeville" and give your opponent a free coke if he gets the reference.

Clearly a Decepticon-themed CSM army needs COBRA themed IG allies. That would be an overdose of fun.

Make a warpsmith that is built into a chair and is half mechanical and then put a name plate on the bottom that reads "Dr. Arkeville" and give your opponent a free coke if he gets the reference.

The second Transformers "movie"... yay let's put a planet in orbit!

Okay that's pretty good Togusa. I had to actually look up the synopsis to remember the dudes name ;)

Okay that's pretty good Togusa. I had to actually look up the synopsis to remember the dudes name ;)

I was a HUGE Transformers addict growing up. At one point I could name every one of them at a glance =D

Anyway OT I think Starscream needs the smaller ailerons on the lower legs

The ailerons are on the legs. They are the blades sticking out of the front of the lower leg. I had to take a bit of artistic license with regards to where they could go and where they would fit best.

I agree that he is bulky but I really don't want a folded up sleek look. I wanted something big and imposing. Mission accomplished. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I finally got round to working on his head.

It's not finished yet and it's a lot more complicated that I first thought it would be.

http://i763.photobucket.com/albums/xx274/lucianvanguard/STARSCREAM/IMAG0245_zpsb50fd427.jpg

Hurrah to Transformers kitbashing conversions! A very cool idea and concept! Looking forwards to seeing his this progresses! You'll have to make a Predator in the colours of Brawl in the future. msn-wink.gif

Cambrius

Of course if he was collecting either Blood Angels or Word Bearers a more suitable moniker would be Warpath ;)

Good job on the head. I did wonder how you'd 'bash one and it looks very Starscream like ^_^

Archived