Horus Heresy book 2 : Massacre

Palak

Hey guys, I just wanted your opinion on the date of release for the second book of the Horus Heresy from Forgeworld. I'm currently starting a Night Lords Legion and I can't wait to have all the insight and informations about the legion. Also starting the painting, I won't make any mistakes compare to what the book will bring.

So what do you think, we can expect something in 2013 or we should look at it further in time?

I cant wait, but its only been a couple of months and we havent even seen the other 3 primarchs from betrayal, so paitience, its gonna take a while. Im just wondering when we will see the Warmaster.

Though wasn't it just ole' Angron that was actually down on the ground at Istvaan III?

I cant wait, but its only been a couple of months and we havent even seen the other 3 primarchs from betrayal, so paitience, its gonna take a while. Im just wondering when we will see the Warmaster.

Though wasn't it just ole' Angron that was actually down on the ground at Istvaan III?

Yes, good old crazy as a hog Angron was the only one to land at Istvaan III, but the other 3 primarchs have stats in the book so I would suppose what I said. But you might still be right, who knows with GW/FW.

I just know Im waiting for my Angron mini to arrive.

And which legions get a write-up/rules?

Those beloging to said Primarchs or?

I'd be kinda disappointed that I'd have to wait till 2014 or so for my Legio Angelis Tenebrae.

we will wait together... AL will be the last Legion even in the books...

(Possible SPOILER: AL Primarch Alpharius - Cost Zero, Special Powers Zero... AL Rule: "I am Alpharius" at the start of the game name one model as Alpharius and HQ for the army. Every time he is killed, name another model as Alpharius until he is the last model on the table. The last model will teleport away saying "I will return"...)

I'd be kinda disappointed that I'd have to wait till 2014 or so for my Legio Angelis Tenebrae.

(Possible SPOILER: AL Primarch Alpharius - Cost Zero, Special Powers Zero... AL Rule: "I am Alpharius" at the start of the game name one model as Alpharius and HQ for the army. Every time he is killed, name another model as Alpharius until he is the last model on the table. The last model will teleport away saying "I will return"...)

(apoligies to the Dutch)

WLK

Spammable Primarch

Legiones Astartes : Mark of Hydra

Any Legionnaire of Alpha Legion bears resemblance to Alpharius Omegon and gains Primarch Rule. for the lulz

Who is in the next book

from the GD UK FW presentation video: word bearers and night lords vs. salamanders and raven guard, plus "more characters, more tanks and more mechanicum units", the latter propably being the "hooded adepts of the dark mechanicum unleashing perverted technologies stolen from the auretian Technocracy wreaking bloody havoc among the loyalists" from ch. 23 of Fulgrim.

Who is in the next book

from the GD UK FW presentation video: word bearers and night lords vs. salamanders and raven guard, plus "more characters, more tanks and more mechanicum units", the latter propably being the "hooded adepts of the dark mechanicum unleashing perverted technologies stolen from the auretian Technocracy wreaking bloody havoc among the loyalists" from ch. 23 of Fulgrim.

No, it's Word Bearers, Night Lords, Salamanders and Iron Hands.

Who is in the next book

As far as I know: Corvus, Lorgar, Kurze, Vulkan, Ferrus, Perturabo (?). And the 4 other primarchs from betrayal.

If all their legions are treated like the four in 'Betrayal', that book will be huge.

I can see the Dropsite Massacre being cut in half :

- loyalist assault : RG, IH, Salamanders

- the masks fall : NL, IW, WB

EDIT : I sinned. Posted before reading the last posts. I'm ashamed.

I believe Curze wasn't on Isstvan V.

Of course he was, he stopped Corax from turning Lorgar into mince meat.

How what why and when? Source?

Deliverance Lost I think. Told from Corax's view. He's just about to kill Lorgar (in theory) and Cruze blocks him.

Ok need to re-read that, so what happens, does he fight Curze? Add spoilers if need be.

it's been a while for me But IIRC Corax has a fight, One on one with Lorgar. Corax is beating him and I think about to do a kill blow when Cruze appears and blocks the blow. Corax is in a bit of rage at that point and he and Cruze fight, with Cruze winning. I think that some Raven Guard come in at some point and convince Corax to fight the Raven Guard way and leggit. That's when they start the hit and run tactics on the traitors...actually just thinking, was it in the Raven Guard audio thing/short story? Raven's Flight? The wound that Corax gave Lorgar is mentioned in Betrayer as Lorgar isn't letting it heal

Archived