Horus Heresy book 2 : Massacre

Palak

Deliverance Lost I think. Told from Corax's view. He's just about to kill Lorgar (in theory) and Cruze blocks him.

Ok need to re-read that, so what happens, does he fight Curze? Add spoilers if need be.

It was from First Heretic if I recall - but I haven't come around to read Deliverance so it might be there too...

BTW I expect a surge in Iron Hands love by the community after the new book comes out - I think it's a Legion that's very overlooked by gamers (although it has a strong albeit small hard core following). The potential of truly amazing minis is unlimited not to mention conversion work potential - once the starting mini is a dedicated Iron Hands one...

Oh, right, right, he was there. Totally forgot that.

All I remember was Sevatar during some soon-to-be-traitors meeting saying some awesome words for the first time and then again Sevatar with his halberd on the surface.

My bad. Curze indeed was on Isstvan V.

Does anyone think that FW will continue with the "duel" twin mini sets like they are doing for Abaddon vs Loken? Just wondering - cos boy would I like to see their take on Julius Kaesoron vs Gabriel Santor at the Istvaan V massacre :lol:

The video says it well be a promarch next.

Does anyone think that FW will continue with the "duel" twin mini sets like they are doing for Abaddon vs Loken? Just wondering - cos boy would I like to see their take on Julius Kaesoron vs Gabriel Santor at the Istvaan V massacre :lol:

The video says it well be a promarch next.

Whats a promarch? A march thats pro something?

Just kidding you DA lover from North London, my polar Opposite as I am a SW fan from South London.

Anyway the duel mini sets would be an awsome idea,

Does anyone think that FW will continue with the "duel" twin mini sets like they are doing for Abaddon vs Loken?

I'm still waiting for Abaddon vs. Loken! I thought it would come in this latest release, but alas, only Deathshroud and Cerberus today from FW.

Do you think they will release the second book while they are still releasing minis from the first book? a hunch says they will because im thinking that the continued books will only have legion upgrades as opposed to full units already in the first book but thats yet to be announced iirc

another hunch/speculation is that they wont release massacre until dark angels are done in GW, even though they might be on different schedule.

One might be able to base the release off of the slideshow they had at the release, which would mean we would still have to wait for Thallax and Garviel/Abaddon before the next book

Do the unit upgrades just constitute the different termies? they said they would release some but i have yet to see any for WEs and I remember seeing variant helmets in the first book for DG unless they just kitbashed some (which is likely)

another hunch/speculation is that they wont release massacre until dark angels are done in GW, even though they might be on different schedule.

I dont think so, FW and GW follow different schedules. So that shouldnt delay it.

Archived