Finecast Asmodai & Belial are bad

ellis_esquire

My Asmodai wasnt too bad. Enough so a bit of greenstuff fixed him.

My Belial... was crap... As was the Banner Bearer...

They sent me a new banner bearer, which I've received already... and it was worse than the first....

Will be calling them again...

Belial arms were screwed... The strap on the SB fell off when I snipped it from the sprue.. The sword was so thin it snapped in 3 places... I replaced both his bad arms from the Command sprue since I wasnt using the sword or SB arm. It looks fairly decent.

Belial was on back order they said... IT has been shipped since yesterday... I havent gotten it yet, so cant comment on it yet. I will probably convert this one for TH/SS or PLCs

These were my first Failcast minis... And most likely my last... This is pathetic...

My Belial was perfect, not a hole or a bubble in sight. Kind of long time to clean the mold lines and extra bits.

This is my first Finecast. I'm not crazy about it at all. The Sword is just waiting for me to look at it funny to snap.

Called GW today about the Banner Bearer. The second one they sent me was from the same batch... The Customer Support fellow was going to pull a new one from a different batch code. Hopefully this one will be ok...

New Belial will be here Tuesday

Archived