my list was declared overpowered!?

Ozeryk_Sleipnijr

On Heldrakes- only one weapon, yes- But even without the baleflamer, they can still be obnoxious with vector striking.

On beefing up to a truly broken list- baaaaaad idea. That's a good way to get labeled a variety of unpleasant titles, and it isn't solving the root problem at all; Your opponent is feeling like fighting against your isn't fair- Making a list that will crush him into the dirt and grind his face in the mud doesn't solve this at all. Pointing out how he can optimize his list lets him fight you on an even footing.

neither of which you will find in my 1500pt list.  so what will they fire at then….Probably my long fangs who are sitting behind my aegis getting a 4+ save against those lascannon shots. 

Maybe its the way my list is built but flyers are of little concern, either from the perspective of the pain they cause me or my ability to deal with them!

That may be, but if he's in a more casual playing group, that's a very good way to burn bridges, and find yourself becoming, "That Guy."

And helping your opponents become better list builders and better players if they're struggling is just good form anyway.

Your list looks fine, I think making a nurgle list and switching armies for a game or two is the best solution. Taming your list makes the game easier for them, but its not gonna help them long term. I'm willing to bet a lot of the problem is that deathguard can advance straight ahead and grind down most forces, and they've gotten used to being able to do that (or worse think thats all they should have to do).  A general ideal of what they're running would help but I have a feeling that having a flier and/or a couple units that can deepstrike could help the match up a lot.

Archived