Black Templars Crusade Force W.I.P.

Hello everyone!

Old user with a new face.

I am Fabricator Nivek and I present to you the humble beginnings of my Black Templar Crusade Force (actual crusade name to come at a later date).

A few things concerning this force.

I am using the plethora of old Space Marines I have in my collection to build this force. I currently do not have the disposable income I once had so I'm going to use as much as I have in "storage" to get this force up to snuff until that changes. I've been collecting and building Black Templars since 3rd Edition and as is usual with this sort of hobby, I repainted them and used them in various other Chapters (from Salamanders, to Blood Knights, to even Carcharodons). However I've really been feeling the need to jump back into them and am eagerly anticipating the rumoured White Dwarf update or even a Codex.

So enough with the ramblings lets get into the W.I.P.

The first bolter armed Initiate I finished (I'll upload a better pic later after work)

gallery_71980_8331_64565.jpg

gallery_71980_8331_29581.jpg

Another bolter armed Initiate whos about 90% done.

gallery_71980_8331_22028.jpg

gallery_71980_8331_36713.jpg

Current work on my Master of Sanctity. I magnatised his back pack so he can be used with more options.

gallery_71980_8331_15655.jpg

So I hope you like what you see so far.

I apologise for the quality of a few photos, I'm in the middle of re-organising my photo booth.

I decided to go with blue eye lenses as I'm just fed up with painting red ones to be honest. I also decided to use gold for the trim and some accents to break up the monotony of everything being primarily black and white.

Also decided to not use any transfers and work on my free hand skills.

I should have more pics tonight and can hopefully upload more tomorrow at work.

Really hope you all like what you see so far.

+++Nivek+++

• 1 year later...

Archived