WIP Angels of Vigilance and Dark Angels - 7-5 Dread/Razor

Deathwing70

oh I am not done with the AoV, just been wanting a sisters army for a while, long while, was sort of waiting for plastics, but who knows when plastic sisters will come out.  They are just on hold for the time being, I am only planning to do a 1000 points of sisters, just enough to field fully at small levels, but I might add a unit of seraphim and celistine after I get my initial 1k list together.  Then I will be back to painting my AoV.  I have alot of them to still paint.  In fact, more than I had intended.  I still have to finish two termie squads, finish my bike squad, my tanks, and then I have the 5th company stuff to do, which consists of 2 10 man tacs, 5 man devestator, 9 man assault squad that are primed, a company master and librarian on foot, and then still have to finish sculpting the army icon on the shoulder pads of 2 more half tacs, and part of a devestator.    They aren't finished, just taking a break to paint the girls, then back to the AoV.   

I will probably get back to painting them within 2 months, just trying to knock this 1k list out.  So don't feel shame about them, they will get done, I just got distracted for a little while is all.   Currently they are still all metal, and I hope they aren't phasing them out.  If they get rid of the metal, then thats fine, because GW has stated that all models with a current codex are getting an update, and considering they did list the sisters in the rulebook, they will be getting a codex.  If they are phasing out the metal, then maybe with all luck they will release some plastic sisters this summer so they can still sell sisters, keep sister players happy (if not overjoyed), and still get rid of all their metal.  They could also release them to finecast, but I think the reason they haven't done that yet is because they already have the plastic sprues developed or in process for the sisters, hence why they are still all metal right now.  

Anyways, don't get to discouraged, get that predator finished.  The Razorback looks good.  Also you should work on making the army legal, so work on a character of some sort. I can easily see a chaplain for the time being leading this force, being all in black, with yellow shoulder pads.  Would look awesome too.   The TDA librarian would work well also, and allow you that cheap surviable command squad.  if you are looking at taking a TDA command squad, the apothecary is a nice touch, but that champion becomes almost a no brainer because hes str 7 at initiative, might as well take him for added punch to your unit. 

Archived