deathspectres 05/04/15 update.Tac Marines

looking very grime mate, all fear the spectres. I like the addition of the forgeworld emperors children......I was eyeing them up for my Lions but decided they wouldn't fit in with the scheme....with out some decent conversion time anyway.

Keep up the good work fella

Hopefully soon brother. Been a bit distracted lately, with real life and Grots Challenges smile.png, but an update is long overdue. I am working on some stuff though, both mini's and the continuation of the main story.

Mind you, with the new Marine Dex nearly here, I keep finding myself tempted to start a new army as well. Only problem is there's quite a few different Chapters I'm tempted by. Perhaps I should just give in and take over furioso-prime's place in your Twelve Armies thread! biggrin.png

Yeah, just posted in another thread and had the same problem. Took two editing attempts to get rid of them as well.

Just noticed the mods have closed the 12 armies thread following Prime's 'quiting 40k' announcement. Fancy starting a new thread? Can't promise I'll match your output (don't think I've ever seen anyone paint as much stuff for different armies! smile.png ) but there's at least four chapters (not including the Sword Bearers) I'm interested in. Perhaps a combined Crusade force of different Chapters between us? I'd have a go at writing some fluff to tie them all together as well.

Archived