deathspectres 05/04/15 update.Tac Marines

No worries, thought it might be useful if you ever went the spray route or perhaps just to see the colours used by the studio. It's a lot easier for me to compare death guard (pre-heresy) schemes but I think you are the only DS blog I have seen?

wow man, this is pretty inspiring!

I've been through here a few times before, but wasn't really paying attention, I blame the tiny pictures, but lately you seem to have that sorted out, and im glad for it.

I demand you repost all your completed squads up til now!

I tried viewing them in your gallery, but its painfully slow (all galleries are)

any way great work all round, I really like the deathspecters paint scheme and you are brave to take it on. I think you have done a good job of it, the entire force must look intimidating.

really great use of bits across the force aswell, just the right amount, its hard to keep things interesting on such a simple paint scheme but you have struck a good balance here. and consistent!

I will have to pick up some of those drum magazines, but what about the pouches? particularly on your 4th squad (tactical) they look like forgeworld? like the regular pouches but a bit more square?

anyway keep up the great work mate, and thanks for sharing, if you need details on how to make the pictures appear massive, let me know ;)

also if you find an hr or so spare please do repost all your completed work in massive photos, I think that your army deserves it, plus I am lazy and the gallery gives me a headache

cheers mate!

Archived