Effective builds vs. Space Wolves

Lord Sondar

I just realized my advice was entirely contrary to the units you have. That is a lot of expensive units you may have to buy.

Send the terminators in a drop pod after the LFs with combiplasma and the assault cannon although a CML would be better. Plasma cannon dev squads are good at, dropping power armour and sternguard are awesome when paired with a Sanguinary Priest. Vengence rounds and combiweapons with FNP to help them stay in the fight. Do everything you can to keep your tac squads alive. Make everything else a greater threat. This will help you keep objectives come turn 5+.

If you took only 2 pods (fragioso) only one could drop turn one. 

You could get the "Jump" on this list by putting everything in a pod. $$wise, expensive, so use coke cans or whatever to try it out. But even a basic 5 man assault squad, with a  gunslinging SGT (plasma gun, 2 infernus pistols, krak grenade) has the ability to take out a couple of special weapons before he gets a chance to retaliate. Combined with your favourite out of sternguard, honour guard w 4 plasma guns, and vanguard vets (taking a locator beacon on one of the pods) and a priest or two and I think you'd have a chance against the list. 

Archived