Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

to day in the hobby, i will finely have some spare time to finish my Predator convertion *crosses fingers* as of now i only call it

The meatgrinder. so hopefully the next time i have left over time i can start painting it

Today in the hobby I reinstalled Sacred Gold on Steam and started a game with the gladiator.

Three guesses about his name. The first two don't count.

~

Last night in the hobby I used my insomnia super powers to build an Adepta Sororitas armoured sentinel:

gallery_70393_9992_72144.jpg

Edited by Knight of the Raven

YITH I dropped a full pot of Nuln Oil... A large pot... On my models... It wasn't a good day.

I did it again... I curse those large pots already

Ah yeah, they're such a pain. I've seen some people say that blutacking their washes to the table helps, but I haven't had much success with it myself. Hope it doesn't happen again. :)

Today in the hobby I turned a limited edition model into a bolter-carrying marine.

i totally have to learn how to add accessories and make them look good like this. two thumbs up, the psycho. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

dude, pour it into small pots if you have potlexia!!

TITH i learned that my favoured FLGS is closing down in a couple of week. while there are several other shops i have easy access to for purposes of buying pots of paints and so on (and internet pretty much covers models aside from impulse buys) it was nice having a hobby 'home'. hopefully the dice rollers will find somewhere suitable for... dice rolling as they were a decent bunch of chaps... are.... are a decent bunch of chaps [sniff... a single man tear slips down his face...]

The other day in the hobby I had a practice game with my tournament army. I lost...just.

However my friend's are rather concerned about my ability to accept victory. It appears that my 12 year losing streak may not have been entirely legit

dude, pour it into small pots if you have potlexia!!

Dem elbows man! I reach over my pots to grab my mini's, but since I'm used to the small, stable pots, I end up knocking the larger pots down. And it always happens wuth fresh pots for some reason. Time to recycle the old ones.

I got my BoP box in the mail and began the daunting task of assembling all of those + ten mk IV marines. I am debating on whether or not I should go the extra mile and use plasticard tile bases to replicate the look of the board on the bases. Also, not sure whether or not to go with matte or metallic red for the thousand sons. If I can keep steady at getting this stuff put together I may be able to start another painting log, its been a long time since I ran a log and my Skitarii one kind of died off after I kind of lost my mojo. Somehow though, I always come back to the Horus Heresy stuff.