Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

-Tragedy-

Nuuuuuu! My condolences for the loss of the sacred machine, brother.

...I went and ordered some bits from Spellcrow to take advantage of his sale. I'm not even sure how to mix the Dragon and Wolf Knight pieces together for my notViking space marines, but I'll have lots of fun figuring it out over Christmas.

Today I sneaked a peak at my gift list and discovered that one or more beloved relatives, have managed to order all the accessories on there and not a single miniature I can actually assemble....

Guess I know where I'll be on the 27th!

Thanks Imperators Gladii, I am sure the Iron Priests will put her back together just fine. The foundry will be working overtime.

I may have said "Dunkin Donuts" a few times to avoid shouting sweary words in the office. Your carnival models are looking good btw!

Does anybody else use weird phrases to avoid swearing in public when bad stuff happens? I have a 4 year old boy which is why I am undergoing language modification!!

Today in the hobby, I bought a Macragge blue "Water pot/bitzbox" (last in shop :laugh.: ), this weeks White Dwarf and the Trial by blood novel. The former as inspiration for my Inceptors, the latter for my eventual Flesh Tearers! :happy.:

Thanks Imperators Gladii, I am sure the Iron Priests will put her back together just fine. The foundry will be working overtime.

I may have said "Dunkin Donuts" a few times to avoid shouting sweary words in the office. Your carnival models are looking good btw!

Does anybody else use weird phrases to avoid swearing in public when bad stuff happens? I have a 4 year old boy which is why I am undergoing language modification!!

Not swear? Impossibru.

Pict feeds from the onboard camera would indicate that the pilot may not have been alone at the time of the crash!!

Favim Com 26420

From the look of the cash site the pilot and his "companion" may have escaped, we shall hunt them down.

SAM 2289

Iron Priest Heoroth Bigwrench assures me she can be repaired and will be back to her former glory.

The Guard dog who failed us shall be punished!!

post 6386 0 28162700 1390339358

Sorry for meme-ing... If I can't laugh, I would cry when I saw her fall from the desk in 1 of those awful slo-mo moments...

And yes trying not to swear in practice for when I am at home with the nipper :)

Decided on giving the vanilla codex the flick and converting my guys to follow the space wolves codex

i really like the freedom it gives you non-codex wise

So converting some guys to have chainsword and bolter

And trying out greenstuff for the first time

i have a lot of respect now for those skilled with greenstuff is damned hard i tell ya!

TITH I, decided to make a start on painting the Great Wolf's symbol on the Fire Raptor while she is back in the body shop.

Early days!

SAM 2291

Also decided to try my hand at weathering/ paint chipping. Basically just marked all the dings in the paint etc with black for now, but will highlight and add metals to the bigger scrapes.

Edited by dantay_xv

I may have said "Dunkin Donuts" a few times to avoid shouting sweary words in the office. Your carnival models are looking good btw!

Not swear? Impossibru.

Geological terms are brilliant for this. "Well, that's just rubbly." "Oh, Schist."

I may have said "Dunkin Donuts" a few times to avoid shouting sweary words in the office. Your carnival models are looking good btw!

I use the word 'Fist' or 'Fist Merchant'. Interchangeable for the situation at hand, even called someone a 'Tepid Fist' once, want really sure where that one came from. 

TITHI....came to the TITHI thread to do this (stands up)

"My name is marvmoogy, and I am a plastic-crackoholic."  I have 7 projects on the go and have just ordered Shield of Baal: Deathstorm.  

This.  Must.  Stop!!!

I'm sorely tempted by Deathstorm too, otherwise I'm in exactly the same boat as Marv! :sad.: