The art of sisters

Dread

• 2 weeks later...

I actually don't like her face. ^^; She kinda has hamster cheeks. That said, faces are very, very difficult, and I could not to better despite my recent forays into claywork.

I actually don't like her face. ^^; She kinda has hamster cheeks. That said, faces are very, very difficult, and I could not to better despite my recent forays into claywork.

Maybe the issue is that it is 1/35 scale...

It is 1/35 scale...

What sorcery has this artist used!

Hamster-faces is something that I've seen more often on stuff made by french sculpters (sculptors?). I think it's more of a general art direction or taste.

I sure hope those knife fingers are retractable!

Seems like she has a cyber arm, so might be an option.

Dear Diary,

Accidentally picked my nose again today.  Lucky for me I'm a surgeon.

:teehee:

Dear Diary,

Good news, I got a new forearm-mounted Carnifex attachment for administering the Emperor's Peace to patients!

Bad news, I picked my nose again.

Good news, I learned from my previous lession and didn't slice my nasal passage open!

Bad news, the Carnifex attachment has something of a hair trigger.

Good news, I got a fancy new bionic eye!

:tongue.:

Edited by SanguiniusReborn

Hallo,

My friend and I are joining a Strange Bedfellows tourney (1k points each, 2man teams, all alliances are Allies of Convenience regardless of the standard BRB chart). Fluff points are also awarded.

So naturally, we decided to combine Sisters and Necrons. The fluff being essentially:

Insane Necron Overlord: "Come, warriors! It is time to honor our alliance with the Blood Angels against the Tyranid threat! Attack!"

Necron Warrior #1: "Sir, those are the Sisters of Battle."

Insane Necron Overlord: "You fool! They are the Blood Angels! Fair skin and white of hair, and pretty! Now follow your orders!"

on the ground:

Sister #1: "Sister, those Necrons look like they're helping us!"

Sister #2: "Just roll with it! It's fine! We don't want another Sanctuary 101 on our hands!"

Without further ado, our alliance picture:

10999252_10152838572276301_2833014940609

+1 cookie if you get the reference. :P

• 2 weeks later...
They've always been there... in the background... lurking... waiting... then one of them learns about us and thinks they have a chance to do some shipping without it being slash (because unlike every other fandom, that's not acceptable for some reason).

-snip- it being slash (because unlike every other fandom, that's not acceptable for some reason).

I feel somewhat bad that I had never noticed that before. Do you think there is a reason for the taboo? (although perhaps that deserves another thread)