The art of sisters

Dread

Nah, they just keep their collateral damage to infrastructure rather than lives. Of course, while that shows admirable control of their power, really they should follow our example: deliberate purging of the weak elements.

Nah, they just keep their collateral damage to infrastructure rather than lives. Of course, while that shows admirable control of their power, really they should follow our example: deliberate purging of the weak elements.

Of course there's the added benefit of an increased recruitment pool for you Sisters, ya'know, what with all the fresh War Orphans that result. :)

• 1 month later...

Comically oversized hand flamer and statue boobies aside, it's pretty impressive from a technical point of view.

I hate it.

I'm pretty sure that's the actual Ephrael Stern statue. That or it's a recasting of one. Either way those are rarer than heck.

EDIT:

http://i.imgur.com/TAIwsao.jpg

Edited by Fulkes

It's certainly Stern being used as the base for the Seraphim, but I don't recall there being an official statue of her.

Which means it's super rare, or I've been being oblivious again.

In any case, just because it's official doesn't mean it doesn't look like gak. :tongue.:

Edited by Furyou Miko

I should clarify. Ephrael Stern was a Seraphim. She should have a Seraphim backpack.

That said, her cleared name lasted a grand total of three days before she was condemned for the murder of Inquisitor Hand (which she didn't do) in the first story arc.

Was she? Yes, she used the Seraphim pack, but what's to say that she wasn't a Celestine, say in a command squad for the flying nun of doom, that preferred jump/assault style? Pistol and sword so an experience Sister. Either way the picture that is based on she's use the basic pack, and really what does one need jump capabilities in church for?

Edited by Mud Duck

I should clarify. Ephrael Stern was a Seraphim. She should have a Seraphim backpack.

That said, her cleared name lasted a grand total of three days before she was condemned for the murder of Inquisitor Hand (which she didn't do) in the first story arc.

Yeh, she got allot of stick wih no proof at any point but she is sill out there doing the Emperors work.

Truth be told she is the only Reason I want to run 3 Seraphim Squads.

Was she? Yes, she used the Seraphim pack, but what's to say that she wasn't a Celestine, say in a command squad for the flying nun of doom, that preferred jump/assault style? Pistol and sword so an experience Sister. Either way the picture that is based on she's use the basic pack, and really what does one need jump capabilities in church for?

The comic. The comic is to say that she wasn't a celestian.

Ephrael Stern is one of the most loyal characters in the entire universe. Unlike the Soul Drinkers, who also played off the whole 'renegade but not chaos' theme, she never went to Chaos, never betrayed her vows, and never brought harm to the Imperium, despite being hunted by certain Inquisitorial elements and having a feth tonne of daemon-lore shoved into her head.

The comic. The comic is to say that she wasn't a celestian.

Ephrael Stern is one of the most loyal characters in the entire universe. Unlike the Soul Drinkers, who also played off the whole 'renegade but not chaos' theme, she never went to Chaos, never betrayed her vows, and never brought harm to the Imperium, despite being hunted by certain Inquisitorial elements and having a feth tonne of daemon-lore shoved into her head.

Okies I'll take your word for it.

Loyal yes. Heretical, most definitely, but very loyal.

Yeppers!

Let us see. Possession of forbidden knowledge, use of warp magic, conspiring against the most Holy Inquisition, failure to turn oneself over to Most Holy Inquisition, associating with unclean Xenoforms, Murder of a Most Holy Inquisitor, associating with corrupted Space Marines and the possible passing of forbidden/warp knowledge too said individuals.   

I haven't read the story in sometime, but I think that I could find a couple more.   

Edited by Mud Duck

.... except that her knowledge was sanctioned by both Inquisitor Hand and the Canoness of the Order of the Blessed Enquiry, as was her use of said knowledge. She never conspired against the Inquisition, she never murdered an Inquisitor, she was captured and tortured by Ahriman and didn't actually give him any information before dying, and her use of the xenoform was simply an attempt to pass her knowledge on to the Inquisition via their contact, Inquisitor Czevak.

:tongue.:

Problem is the inquisition are a fragmented bunch and where as some accept her as a loyal asset others fear her, normally the burn everything Puritan side.

Thats the problem with a over zealous dogmatic dictatorship especially when it is the size of the imperium...

This.

Plus hand is dead, his Acolyte seems to think that she did it. How does the Inquisition know that she didn't pass on information to Ahriman, her word? Or how she got that information in the first place? She also seemed to survive in the DE fighting pits for sometime, how now? Collusion perhaps? As seen from our 'God's Eye', we know what happened and maybe the characters motivation, but as a character in story, well that's a different story. Seems to me that there's more then enough to burn her at the stack or hook her up to a Penitent Engine.  

Yeppers!

Let us see. Possession of forbidden knowledge, use of warp magic, conspiring against the most Holy Inquisition, failure to turn oneself over to Most Holy Inquisition, associating with unclean Xenoforms, Murder of a Most Holy Inquisitor, associating with corrupted Space Marines and the possible passing of forbidden/warp knowledge too said individuals.   

I haven't read the story in sometime, but I think that I could find a couple more.

.... except that her knowledge was sanctioned by both Inquisitor Hand and the Canoness of the Order of the Blessed Enquiry, as was her use of said knowledge. She never conspired against the Inquisition, she never murdered an Inquisitor, she was captured and tortured by Ahriman and didn't actually give him any information before dying, and her use of the xenoform was simply an attempt to pass her knowledge on to the Inquisition via their contact, Inquisitor Czevak.

:tongue.:

And her anti-chaos power is Not Of The Warp. That's kind of a key point to the story.