HH World Eaters Army undertaking.

@ Greyall- thanks mate I'm happy that my boarding marines can make you happy, I love a bit of sword and shield action myself, wait till all 20 are next to each other.

@ lokkorex- thanks for the compliment ill try get more options up soon.

@ knight of the raven- believe me I know with the termies how badly I stuffed up, promise ill thin the paint on the next set :)

@ t0mmy- the red stripe isn't actually a sgt marking, it's a sign that the said world eater is implanted with the butchers nail, the red tear under the visor signifies death of an officer in sanctioned combat and so on, but you can steal it if you want ;) it's all in the fluff I'm trying to make them fluffy as.

@ cold winter- devestators or havocs or heavy support. :) all I know is there going to pack a punch with there loadout, and thanks for the support mate, I love your Cerberus marines and hope I can learn to wether like you.

@ chapter master demon- thanks for the kind words mate, don't worry ill throw some more laughs in. I'm thinking a fist pumping marine will be ready soon.

I try to avoid wasting the boards bandwidth by posting just 'yea that's cool.' However this thread is sweet and those heavy support guys are bloody awesome. I don't know whether it's just the paintjob or the unusual sight of WE's with heavy weapons. They look like I imagine WE heavy weapon guys to look... restrained. 

Boarding Marines with chainswords/ccw's instead of bolters is a concept I've been playing with in my head. Smash...Chop...Repeat. Will be interesting to see these guys completed. Watch the film '300' for inspiration. Or equally the 'Let the bodies hit the floor 300' music video. Epic.

Thanks Geordie for the compliment I'm trying to show that boarding marines especially world eaters would rather just charge in and brutally smash chop and rip there way through any situation.

As for the heavies once there finished they will look better I promise ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived