+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Blood Angels Strategium+++

Well done guys! Two much needed completions (both registered by the way ;))

So let's see some more - Completions for the last week of the ETL are flowing in already accross all forums!

Well done Gondow - you secured all your efforts so far with this completion and you're contrubuting a hefty 3,690pts to the BA cause! Right now you have the most completed points in the BA camp -well done! :tu:

Sounds good guys!

For the 5th and last time. :)

I Taranis answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a gunslinger Captain with two infernus pistols and a BBQ Baal with flamestormcannon, heavy flamer sponsons and dozer blade from Codex: Blood Angels of a total value of at least 275 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Starting pics will appear tomorrow. :)

I Gondow answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete: 5 Dual TH wielding jump pack totting loonies (DC) from Codex Blood Angels of total value 475 on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to The Flesh Tearers and their Ninth legion Brethren and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end.

Starting pic is in the sig.

Always great with support, thanks guys. :)

@ Gondow. That's definitely the best way to put the hammer down! I have no doubt that you'll be able to see that vow's impact on the BA result. Your last almost 500 points and your previous vows will definitely be larger than the gap to the board below us. :yes:

Go Gondow!

I went to my local club yesterday and chatted and painted. We're hosting a local tournament this weekend and both my last models will be bringing the Emperor's justice to the ignorant and the alien.

The captain needs his base done and the Baal is half way there.

Hey Wolf_Pack,

Make sure you report the completion of your first vow before you embark on a second one. Also remember that possible faiure in your second vow will drag down the first vow too... You fail one, you fail all!

With all these in mind, carry on... ;)

Landraider picture is up. 

I Wolf_Pack answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete from Codex: Blood Angels of total value  1,600 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Angels Immaculate and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

1 Libarian Dreadnought (Contemptor) ~ Complete!

1 Librarian with power sword, plasma pistol and jump pack.~Complete!

1 Captain with Terminator Armour, thunder hammer and stormshield ~ Complete!

16 Death company with jump packs:

- 12 power swords ~ Complete !

- 3 double power fists ~Complete !

- 1 Lemartes ~ Complete!

1 Sanguinary priest with power sword, plasma pistol ~ Complete!

Archived