+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Grey Knights Strategium+++

Sorry guys, I've fallen behind a bit. First off got sick,AGAIN, but doing better now so work shall resume on my vow. It is hard tho with the new Eldr dex out and in my hands. Lotsa good stuff in it so far but shall stand tall and finish my vow. When is copleteion date again, sept 13th?

August 15th... If you finish early you can re-vow. No Eldar though! laugh.png

no elder huh? no I gotta paint GK and squeeze in some poimnty ears,er,um, back to GK keep it at my straight and narrow, the redeemer is gonna be sick.

@ Captain Semper I tinkered and tinkered with the models that I had till I could get such a vow and its coming along quite nicely. I have been working on the Grand Master today before work. I shall post some progress pics of him in the morning.

I, Tomsev, vow to paint a grand master with psycannon and NFH 225pts and 4 paladins (1 apothecary, 1 NDH, 1 falchion, 1 NFS) 300pts...

for a total of 525pts

more will come after completion...

UPDATE!!!! So now I have all termies and paladins base coated with detail commencing. I also finally have the lights working on the Redeemer, arg! It was a pain but I got it done. Here's a pic with head lights and interior lights.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll62/DeathbyDread/2013-06-10_00-32-44_181_zpsfbb6dff3.jpg

In the back where the engine would be. A friend has done his Chaos Land Raider up already so I cheated by doing mostly what he did. The back section is magnetized to get to switch and battery. Its a pain but think it was worth it. Now just to finish painting.  Thanks

Archived