Oh my...!

Wait, what? I heard about the cheaper Whirlwinds and that but not this, I'm going to have to have a good look at the DA codex next time I'm in GW...

Well, we don't get free veteran sergeants anymore (huzzah!).

Or free weapons for that matter.

So in the end, a DA squad loaded out as a basic SM squad costs almost the same (slightly cheaper with HB/MM).

So yeah, no need to get all pent up and angry about it.

• 3 weeks later...

Ehhhh.... it winds me up to watch these.  Sisters player could have killed 2 speeders from that first exorcist if he had applied his rolls properlly, and then again later with the Eviscerator.

Also, what on earth is he doing with Celestine?  Why isn't she tanking for the seraphim and getting stuck in?

Why didn't he shoot the bikes and khan with the Exorcists instead of the predators?

Blah.

Why the heck is he keeping St Celestine BEHIND the Seraphim!?  Put her up front to tank and BURN.  She cant blast her holy sword at stuff if the seraphim are in the way!

Why the heck is he keeping St Celestine BEHIND the Seraphim!? Put her up front to tank and BURN. She cant blast her holy sword at stuff if the seraphim are in the way!

In the first game he is taking look out sir rolls on her! Doubleyooteaeff...

He's obviously not used to the idea that his special character is a resilient, semi-expendable tank. Most armies have to work hard to protect their named murder-sticks, not throw them under the tracks of the enemy to protect the line warriors.

Archived