A word, my brothers and sisters, and a challenge to you all!

Come brothers and sisters, and for a few moments, lower your drinking horns. Give me your ears and consideration but for a few moments, before I return to my own duties.

Last year, the Dark Angels issued a challenge to the members of the Aett, one in which a bold few took up and embraced. Though we were few, we managed to fight our way to 3rd place with a total of 27, 361 points completed! Now imagine that, just 36 of us worked like men and women possessed to take that honor. We were few, but by Russ we were mighty. We made vow upon vow to defy the superior numbers of our brethren, and though we ultimately didn’t take the victory, we made a mark upon the competition.

Now the time of challenge has come again, and again our numbers look to be few. This saddens me because we are the Children of Fenris, and no challenge should find us wanting.

Just look to our heroes. High King Grimnar, Lord Bjorn (with lascannon), the Storm Caller (in runic terminator armor) and our Young King can earn us 1, 075 points if painted. Just 4 models. Stop for a moment and let that figure sink in. 4 single, solitary models can earn us 1, 075 points…

The top prize may be beyond our grasp, but surely we can make a fight for it! We can look to our brother forums organizing their numbers and laugh, because we can earn much with so little effort. All we have to do is try. With a little over 2 months to accomplish this goal, it is one many of us can manage.

Now I’ll return to my own vow, satisfied I atleast tried to wake the energy of the Rout. Whether this competition is a testament to the power of our brotherhood, or a second defeat of the Sons of Russ, is up to each of you. I know I made my mark.

Wolf Lord Kieran, the Talon of Fenris

I too will be casting my lot with my brothers and sisters. I just moved to chicago, so I still have to find all my unfinished wolves. As soon as I am set up, I will have a pledge that will make my chapter proud.

For the Allfather, For Russ!

Brothers and sisters ... If you have ANY character models for the Rout needing painting then make sure you dust them off.  There's nothing stopping you pledging Njal in TDA and if you have the model in RA, pledge that as well.  Also don't forget Arjac and Lukas for some valuable points.  If you don't have the models in question there's nothing to say you can't convert them up!!!

You can pledge 1210 points with Logan, both Njal's, Ragnar and Ulrik (my 1st pledge which will be finished this weekend hopefully).

Another thing to consider if you are pledging to do Wolf Guard is if you have the models push it to multiples of 5.  Making sure if you can, have every 5th WG in TDA with a heavy weapon.

You also want to look at possibly splitting GH packs up and doing an extra model or two.  Sound's daft but left me give you an example ...

I've got an army list which currently has 3 packs of 10 GH's with 2 plasma guns in each pack.  At some point I'm likely to want to field these with either a power sword or power fist.  If I just pledge the 3x 10 GH incl 2 pg it'll be 480 points. However if I split each pack in 2 and add those 2 model options in to each, I end up with 6 packs of 6 GH (three with 1 pg + 1 ps and the other three with 1 pg + 1 pf).  Those extra 6 models add an additional 210 points turning 480 points into 690 points!!!  That's just under 44% more points for additional 20% effort. 

You could go really crazy and model all the options open to a unit but you'd end up doing 16 models per GH pack (2 special, 8 standard, 1 plasma pistol, 1 power sword, 1 power axe, 1 power fist, 1 MotW, 1 standard)  if you keep the special weapons fixed for each pack. But you'd need to pledge this over 3 different unit selections to allow the fist/sword/axe in full.  Doing this using the same starting pack composition would turn a 160 points pack into approximately  355 points pack with all options available to you (did that in my head so might be slightly out).

It all depends on the models you have available and what you'll end up using in future battles.  The only thing I would advise you to do is think before you make a pledge and see if there's a better way of pledging the models.  Als check tosee if you are missing out on some easy points.

I am sorry to say this from the get go, but I have major reservations concerning the whole E Tenebrae Lux concept with the focus placed on the quantity of points painted with no mention, whatsoever, on the quality of the work. One can do well in this challenge with rushed jobs only - as long as those undercoated models with their helmet lenses sloppily painted on are worth a ton of points.

To me the sole idea of painting in quantity over quality is unnatural and abhorrent. While my pride chafes at being challenged by the dress wearers of the Rock, I still think that a job worth doing is worth doing well - instead of quickly.

I followed with keen interest the ETL challenge during last year but I was dissapointed with the allowances made in quality to accommodate for the sheer amount of points and number of models required to triumph. True for all subforums last year by the way. So while I commend Cpt Semper for his enthusiasm and his momentuous amount of work to pull these events through, I have major issues with participating myself. Am I the only one thinking this?

Having said that however...

Let there be no one who can claim that this Pup left his pack unsupported! Let there be no one who can claim this Pup was challenged and found wanting! We fight for the pack, for the Fang, for Russ and the Allfather and I will not be remembered as the one who left his pack without assistance.

I am in with an oath worth of 770 points and to prove my point they will be painted (and converted) to the best of my abilities!

Quality over quantity brothers and sisters, quality over quantity for me - always!

-Pup

I will be making a list of what i can pledge + points when i get a moment.

A question for you all, if anyone knows. Do the models need to be based to be eligible or merely painted?

I am sorry to say this from the get go, but I have major reservations concerning the whole E Tenebrae Lux concept with the focus placed on the quantity of points painted with no mention, whatsoever, on the quality of the work. One can do well in this challenge with rushed jobs only - as long as those undercoated models with their helmet lenses sloppily painted on are worth a ton of points.

To me the sole idea of painting in quantity over quality is unnatural and abhorrent. While my pride chafes at being challenged by the dress wearers of the Rock, I still think that a job worth doing is worth doing well - instead of quickly.

I followed with keen interest the ETL challenge during last year but I was dissapointed with the allowances made in quality to accommodate for the sheer amount of points and number of models required to triumph. True for all subforums last year by the way. So while I commend Cpt Semper for his enthusiasm and his momentuous amount of work to pull these events through, I have major issues with participating myself. Am I the only one thinking this?

Having said that however...

Let there be no one who can claim that this Pup left his pack unsupported! Let there be no one who can claim this Pup was challenged and found wanting! We fight for the pack, for the Fang, for Russ and the Allfather and I will not be remembered as the one who left his pack without assistance.

I am in with an oath worth of 770 points and to prove my point they will be painted (and converted) to the best of my abilities!

Quality over quantity brothers and sisters, quality over quantity for me - always!

-Pup

A few things that might change your perception on the ETL.

First of all it is NOT about quantity over quality. Not at all in any way, shape or form. In fact I mention in every opportunity that participants are invited to paint to the best of their abilities. And why shouldn’t they? The miniatures will remain with them long after the event is over – there is no reason to do a sub-par job… I mean, for what? To get a nice banner in their sig?

No. The idea here is to motivate people to build up their armies and do so in a way to be proud with the result. Having said that, this is not a Golden Demon style event. We accept all skill levels and as long as the participant is happy with his/her work, I will not pass judgement on the painting quality. I’m accepting that people made a best effort.

The point system is again a safeguard of quantity vs. quality. Every army has point-rich centrepieces, so someone who wants to invest time to make a really top quality paint job, can find a Land Raider, a flyer or a special character or two and add the equivalent of 15-20 marines in terms of points. It really has to do with what one wants to add to his/her army. Furthermore there is no minimum or maximum amount of points to participate – all vows are welcome. We have vows of as low 60pts and as high as 5.6k points. I beleive the additional rule that limits the vows to 5 will give an extra incentive to plan ahead and focus on what really needs painting...

What I really want to stress here is that the ETL is all-inclusive event. Which means no one is turned away on the grounds of paint quality or size of vow. We need and want everybody to join and have fun – big vow, small vow, GD winners, absolute noobs – everybody. The only “quantity” that is required is that of participants! The more the better!

I look forward for your vow – the Wolves look kind of weak this year… tongue.png

I have the same reservations but one important thing needs to be remembered ... you also need to take into account the abilities of different painters.  Some will have basic skills and getting colours blocked in neatly will be a challenge to them.  These members need to be encouraged and taking part in this challenge will push their painting skills and by the end of the challenge they WILL be better painters.  Then for others there will be truly amazing paint jobs on show and I'm really looking forward to seeing these.  Especially if they provide WIP pics as this is a great way to pick up hints and tips to improve my own painting.

As long as each member does the best they can we can ask for no more.

However I'd disagree with Cpt Semper on one thing ... If we see members putting sub standard stuff to what they normally produce I'd hope that fellow members of the respective forums will pull them for it.

In my opinion there's no point painting up models without doing your best as you'll only have to redo them.  There's something worse than playing with unpainted models and that's playing with models you're embarrassed to admit you've painted!!!

On a side note I'd also like to see people not skimp on the basing of models as this can really improve the overall look of models aesthetically. 

A few things that might change your perception on the ETL.

First of all it is NOT about quantity over quality. Not at all in any way, shape or form. In fact I mention in every opportunity that participants are invited to paint to the best of their abilities. And why shouldn’t they? The miniatures will remain with them long after the event is over – there is no reason to do a sub-par job… I mean, for what? To get a nice banner in their sig?

No. The idea here is to motivate people to build up their armies and do so in a way to be proud with the result. Having said that, this is not a Golden Demon style event. We accept all skill levels and as long as the participant is happy with his/her work, I will not pass judgement on the painting quality. I’m accepting that people made a best effort.

The point system is again a safeguard of quantity vs. quality. Every army has point-rich centrepieces, so someone who wants to invest time to make a really top quality paint job, can find a Land Raider, a flyer or a special character or two and add the equivalent of 15-20 marines in terms of points. It really has to do with what one wants to add to his/her army. Furthermore there is no minimum or maximum amount of points to participate – all vows are welcome. We have vows of as low 60pts and as high as 5.6k points. I beleive the additional rule that limits the vows to 5 will give an extra incentive to plan ahead and focus on what really needs painting...

What I really want to stress here is that the ETL is all-inclusive event. Which means no one is turned away on the grounds of paint quality or size of vow. We need and want everybody to join and have fun – big vow, small vow, GD winners, absolute noobs – everybody. The only “quantity” that is required is that of participants! The more the better!

I recognize my failing and will be sure to correct it ;)

Truthfully I agree with most of your points provided that our battle brothers on B&C all abide with the ethical (moral?) guidelines you posted above. I have no reason to doubt that they don't, but there are still some reservations. For the most part my personal reservations are born from my deep heartfelt hatred towards tournament play, where everyone and their mother are bringing the latest "netlist-of-doom" on the table having only spraypainted the undercoat, used a single dipping wash and added the eye lenses. You know, why spend any more effort on the models when the next Codex that gets published will bring an even better "netlist-of-even-more-doom" to the scene all ready to be sparaypainted to the next tournament. In my experience, the competitiveness of man can never be underestimated so I maintain some of my reservations, but also appologize for being such a sceptic, stuck-up wolf. :)

Thank you Captain Semper for the effort you are putting into events such as this and your contributions to the DA forum as well. I truly appreciate it and as a token of that I am giving ETL a chance by participating :)

I also agree with SW1's points-of-view and so I offer a challenge of my own to by brothers here in the Fang; you can see my personal standard from my army thread here and if my ETL II vow results don't match up to that standard I challenge you to call me out on it!

I look forward for your vow – the Wolves look kind of weak this year…

Thanks! You can count on us to at least go down fighting!

-Pup

Brothers and sisters ... If you have ANY character models for the Rout needing painting then make sure you dust them off.  There's nothing stopping you pledging Njal in TDA and if you have the model in RA, pledge that as well.  Also don't forget Arjac and Lukas for some valuable points.  If you don't have the models in question there's nothing to say you can't convert them up!!!

You can pledge 1210 points with Logan, both Njal's, Ragnar and Ulrik (my 1st pledge which will be finished this weekend hopefully).

Another thing to consider if you are pledging to do Wolf Guard is if you have the models push it to multiples of 5.  Making sure if you can, have every 5th WG in TDA with a heavy weapon.

You also want to look at possibly splitting GH packs up and doing an extra model or two.  Sound's daft but left me give you an example ...

I've got an army list which currently has 3 packs of 10 GH's with 2 plasma guns in each pack.  At some point I'm likely to want to field these with either a power sword or power fist.  If I just pledge the 3x 10 GH incl 2 pg it'll be 480 points. However if I split each pack in 2 and add those 2 model options in to each, I end up with 6 packs of 6 GH (three with 1 pg + 1 ps and the other three with 1 pg + 1 pf).  Those extra 6 models add an additional 210 points turning 480 points into 690 points!!!  That's just under 44% more points for additional 20% effort. 

You could go really crazy and model all the options open to a unit but you'd end up doing 16 models per GH pack (2 special, 8 standard, 1 plasma pistol, 1 power sword, 1 power axe, 1 power fist, 1 MotW, 1 standard)  if you keep the special weapons fixed for each pack. But you'd need to pledge this over 3 different unit selections to allow the fist/sword/axe in full.  Doing this using the same starting pack composition would turn a 160 points pack into approximately  355 points pack with all options available to you (did that in my head so might be slightly out).

It all depends on the models you have available and what you'll end up using in future battles.  The only thing I would advise you to do is think before you make a pledge and see if there's a better way of pledging the models.  Als check tosee if you are missing out on some easy points.

Keep in mind that no counts-as is allowed, so no converting models into special characters.

Personally, I think the event is fine. Sure, some painters will spend hours on just 3 models, while others on an army, BUT CONSIDER THIS:

I personally plan to vow about 1500 points. There are 48 models in the army, if I painted every single one to the best of my ability i simply wont have time to finish them all! I have chosen a simplistic and quick colour scheme,  However I will still spend as much time painting as the guy who did 20 AMAZING models. Sure I will have more points to show for it, but tackling an army that size is very daunting and can be an achievement in its own right.

Lets not forget, that ultimately, it is a friendly event. I doubt anyone is out there to win at all costs. Yes I could single-handedly win the challenge by painting 230+ Abbadons i badly casted and "airbrush basecoat+wash" painted in about 5 hours, but people who want to win at all costs generally dont bother when actual effort is involved.

Converting is allowed and is welcomed in the rules.  You can't scratch build something like a thunderhawk but heavily converted models are allowed.  As long as you have WYSIWYG there's not problem with converting characters up.  Though if in doubt I'd post pic's of the conversion for Cpt Semper to pass judgement on them.

So your statement "Yes I could single-handedly win the challenge by painting 230+ Abbadons i badly casted and "airbrush basecoat+wash" painted in about 5 hours, but people who want to win at all costs generally dont bother when actual effort is involved." is wrong.  This would be scratch building them and none will be acceptable as entries.  It's also illegal, seriously breaking IP and we all know what GWS is like about that!!!

Converting is allowed and is welcomed in the rules.  You can't scratch build something like a thunderhawk but heavily converted models are allowed.  As long as you have WYSIWYG there's not problem with converting characters up.  Though if in doubt I'd post pic's of the conversion for Cpt Semper to pass judgement on them.

So your statement "Yes I could single-handedly win the challenge by painting 230+ Abbadons i badly casted and "airbrush basecoat+wash" painted in about 5 hours, but people who want to win at all costs generally dont bother when actual effort is involved." is wrong.  This would be scratch building them and none will be acceptable as entries.  It's also illegal, seriously breaking IP and we all know what GWS is like about that!!!

I think he meant making a character from a normal model, which is counts-as, which I understand isn't allowed, even with all the correct gear as Captain doesnt want to pass judgement on acceptable models. Maybe Im wrong.

The example I gave is an extreme one, yes it is illegal (in some countries) and certainly not allowed, but theoretically it could be done. Your missing my point there.

Keep in mind that no counts-as is allowed, so no converting models into special characters.

Quite the opposite. Count-as is allowed and conversions are encouraged. So convert away - even Special Characters! (but make it WYSIWYG)

I personally plan to vow about 1500 points. There are 48 models in the army, if I painted every single one to the best of my ability i simply wont have time to finish them all! I have chosen a simplistic and quick colour scheme, However I will still spend as much time painting as the guy who did 20 AMAZING models. Sure I will have more points to show for it, but tackling an army that size is very daunting and can be an achievement in its own right.

I suggest you treat every vow as your last. Paint at your leisure and to the best of your ability. So what if you do not manage the whole 1,500? World does not end on Aug 15th... You may end up with, say, 900pts of well painted minis and if you vow carefully you'll still receive your "win" banner. Recall that ETL's reward system rewards both individual and group effort. You can still be eligible for the "win" banner even if your faction fails to become Primus Inter Pares - although some say that the "Oathbreaker" banner is way cooler! biggrin.png

The ETL is indeed a friendly event that aims to provide motivation to frater to build their real armies. There is no tangible prize in the end. If someone wants to pay for and spend time to paint 230 Abbadons then he can PM me and I'll send him the banner for his sig to save him the trouble. laugh.png

@Roma: I hear what you are saying and I think I understand your point. I think the real question at hand is a matter of "painting philosophy". The amount of effort one puts into his end-product could indeed be used as a measurement. In that case you are absolutely correct in saying that 1500 points of table-top standard painted miniatures that you have painted in a given time took equally the same effort as 20 models painted to a higher standard in the same time. Fair enough. I understand.

Now we come to the point about different painting philosophies; In my army a table-top standard equals my top-standard. That means I paint all of my miniatures, HQ and troop alike, to the same standard. It takes an awful lot of time but I couldn't forgive myself I started cutting corners - I am pedantic that way I guess. You say you "don't have time to paint all of the 1500 points to your best ability so you choose to use a simplistic color scheme etc.". Kudos for your approach! I could never do that, knowing I did not do my best would nag me to no end, and that is why to my mind your method - or philosophy - sounds like cutting corners when looked at from my perspective. Maybe that is why my initial reservations towards the ETL were so negative - I had hard time accepting other peoples "philosophies" about painting. Now, I recognize my failing and be sure to correct it.

Perhaps we should continue debating philosophies at another thread though? Leave this thread for encouragement to our brethren? Yes, I like the sound of that better.

So come brothers and sisters! If this grumpy and extremely reluctant Pup accepted this challenge there is no reason you should not! Join the effort, bring glory to the Fang (even if it is only a single Blood Claw or whatnot). Every vow counts!

I suggest you treat every vow as your last. Paint at your leisure and to the best of your ability. So what if you do not manage the whole 1,500? World does not end on Aug 15th... You may end up with, say, 900pts of well painted minis and if you vow carefully you'll still receive your "win" banner. Recall that ETL's reward system rewards both individual and group effort. You can still be eligible for the "win" banner even if your faction fails to become Primus Inter Pares - although some say that the "Oathbreaker" banner is way cooler!

Now that's what I call genuine Dark Angels Inner Circle talk! An Oathbreaker is cooler than a wolf who stays true to his oaths they say! Blasphemy, says I! ;) *and yes I am joking*

Quite the opposite. Count-as is allowed and conversions are encouraged. So convert away - even Special Characters! (but make it WYSIWYG)

Good to hear since my Njal vow is a plastic conversion!

For Russ!

-Pup

Sooooooooo....

Right now you have 14 Wolf Lords joining. That compares with:

DA: 41

Codex: 42

BA: 30

Chaos: 32

BT: 21

Vive Imp: 17

HH: 8

Last year my vow that I'll paint Arjac spurred the SW into action with substantial results. As it happened I ended up painting 5 Termies and Dread on top of Arjac - On for the 5 top scorers of the SW forum (look at my sig for more details). Have your reflexes remained the same over the last year? Or to much mjold (or wahtever you call it) has blunted your appetite for a fight?

In true Inner Circle style, I'm issuing the following Challenge:

I, Captain Semper, Member of the Inner Circle, Master of Recruits hereby vow that I'll paint one SW mini for every participant above 30 of the SW forum.

Remember, the doors for new entrants close on June 15th. So here's my challenge to you SWs, what say you?

Sooooooooo....

Last year my vow that I'll paint Arjac spurred the SW into action with substantial results. As it happened I ended up painting 5 Termies and Dread on top of Arjac - On for the 5 top scorers of the SW forum (look at my sig for more details). Have your reflexes remained the same over the last year? Or to much mjold (or wahtever you call it) has blunted your appetite for a fight?

I, Captain Semper, Member of the Inner Circle, Master of Recruits hereby vow that I'll paint one SW mini for every participant above 30 of the SW forum.

Remember, the doors for new entrants close on June 15th. So here's my challenge to you SWs, what say you?

Come on Brothers and Sisters lets get our backsides into gear this is a challenge we want to WIN!!!

Out of interest Captain Semper ... Will your painted models go towards the SW's total as I see you've not made a pledge in the DA's Vows? whistlingW.gif

Sooooooooo....

Last year my vow that I'll paint Arjac spurred the SW into action with substantial results. As it happened I ended up painting 5 Termies and Dread on top of Arjac - On for the 5 top scorers of the SW forum (look at my sig for more details). Have your reflexes remained the same over the last year? Or to much mjold (or wahtever you call it) has blunted your appetite for a fight?

I, Captain Semper, Member of the Inner Circle, Master of Recruits hereby vow that I'll paint one SW mini for every participant above 30 of the SW forum.

Hmm I am quite confused then, why did you think my arjac wouldnt be accepted? I was certainly planning to model him a hammer, and ornate shield. Not that it matters, I realsied a similarly kitted wolf lord costs more!

@Roma: I hear what you are saying and I think I understand your point. I think the real question at hand is a matter of "painting philosophy". The amount of effort one puts into his end-product could indeed be used as a measurement. In that case you are absolutely correct in saying that 1500 points of table-top standard painted miniatures that you have painted in a given time took equally the same effort as 20 models painted to a higher standard in the same time. Fair enough. I understand.

Now we come to the point about different painting philosophies; In my army a table-top standard equals my top-standard. That means I paint all of my miniatures, HQ and troop alike, to the same standard. It takes an awful lot of time but I couldn't forgive myself I started cutting corners - I am pedantic that way I guess. You say you "don't have time to paint all of the 1500 points to your best ability so you choose to use a simplistic color scheme etc.". Kudos for your approach! I could never do that, knowing I did not do my best would nag me to no end, and that is why to my mind your method - or philosophy - sounds like cutting corners when looked at from my perspective. Maybe that is why my initial reservations towards the ETL were so negative - I had hard time accepting other peoples "philosophies" about painting. Now, I recognize my failing and be sure to correct it.

Perhaps we should continue debating philosophies at another thread though? Leave this thread for encouragement to our brethren? Yes, I like the sound of that better.

So come brothers and sisters! If this grumpy and extremely reluctant Pup accepted this challenge there is no reason you should not! Join the effort, bring glory to the Fang (even if it is only a single Blood Claw or whatnot). Every vow counts!

I suggest you treat every vow as your last. Paint at your leisure and to the best of your ability. So what if you do not manage the whole 1,500? World does not end on Aug 15th... You may end up with, say, 900pts of well painted minis and if you vow carefully you'll still receive your "win" banner. Recall that ETL's reward system rewards both individual and group effort. You can still be eligible for the "win" banner even if your faction fails to become Primus Inter Pares - although some say that the "Oathbreaker" banner is way cooler!

Now that's what I call genuine Dark Angels Inner Circle talk! An Oathbreaker is cooler than a wolf who stays true to his oaths they say! Blasphemy, says I! msn-wink.gif *and yes I am joking*

>>>

Good to hear since my Njal vow is a plastic conversion!

For Russ!

-Pup

Dont get me wrong, at the moment its:

paint model brown

wash it

paint shoulder trim and weapon trim cream

paint eyes

fact of the matter is im stuck between a pack of wolves, and a BT community that kills oathbreakers for sport, its with my shield or on it! FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!!!! FAILURE IS NEVER AN OPTION!!!!

IF i have time when they are done, I will certainly continue with:

paint bases

paint metal joints

add text to purity seals

etc, there is always room to improve!

I feel your pain by the way. I used to get SERIOUSLY depressed if i couldnt think of an original scheme for my models, or painted them not great! after multiple cases of this, and a traumatic yellow expirience (colour kept on changing, it was paranormal activity in the paint pot!), I just exhausted myself. I entered this army with a "just for gaming, it can be plastic all I care" approach, and it is rather liberating. Still, its looking very good so far! (emperor bless random colour scheme epiphanies).

EDIT: changed all mentions of god to the emeperor "BLAM HERESY".

+30000 respect points, even if you do owe us BT a battle barge and all its crew.

My vow is not part of the ETL, it is not even a legal ETL vow for that matter. This is something I'm going to do after the ETL is over. In fact I'm not vowing in the ETL at all - too busy running it! :D

I, JeffJedi,  hereby vow that I'll paint a SW Iron Priest if the Space Wolves forum breaks 30 participants, but if they do not the Iron Priest model will be converted into a Dark Angel model.

What shall it be, Wolf-Brothers?

We can't have it all our own way ...

I, SW1, hereby vow that I'll paint the Space Marine part of the Dark Vengeance Box Set in Dark Angles colours if the Space Wolves forum doesn't get 30 participants in the ETL 2013.

Come on brothers you don't really want me to be painting skirt wearing Chaos Marines do you? ermm.gif

Archived