A word, my brothers and sisters, and a challenge to you all!

We can't have it all our own way ...

I, SW1, hereby vow that I'll paint the Space Marine part of the Dark Vengeance Box Set in Dark Angles colours if the Space Wolves forum doesn't get 30 participants in the ETL 2013.

Come on brothers you don't really want me to be painting skirt wearing Chaos Marines do you? ermm.gif

Well...

I, Blacksad of the Vlka Fenryka, vow to paint. nothing in the ETL thingy though, I don't function well under pressure. Tendancies to bite feeding hands and all that jazz. (+don't feel like buying a camera)

Salamanders are not almost heretical. Averaged out with my Black Legion and Word Bearers....well, I see your point. Good luck, Sons of Fenris.

was reffering to the DA, salamanders are legit.

While some of my brothers has answered the call, I cant help but feel disapointed in the showing so far.

When the time of tales are upon us, we muster in number and cheer!

When the time of brawls calls to our inner Wolf, we rally around and form packs to battle one another!

Bur when not one, but TWO of our dress wearing cousins show up and issue challenges to help fuel our efforts, only a few of us answer.

C'mon brothers, I know we can do better.

To those of you that have answered this tired Wolf's call, you have my thanks. I'll not forget your actions.

Wolf Lord Kieran

IF I'd participate in an event like this, It'd be with a non-PA army. have prettymuch everything I'll ever need for my SW already painted up, or on the way to being painted up. can't participate with nidds, so won't participate. sry all. maybe when we get a new codex, with more units, I'll do some of those.

Archived