Skittle's ETL 2013 WIP

S.k.i.t.t.l.e

They are just gonna be DA. Caliban green armour, bone white tunics. Was gonna wait a while before starting them, as I'm working on another project at the moment, but it has a lot of green stuff work on it, which left me with a fair bit of down time waiting for it to dry. I noticed the ETL announcements and figured I could enter these guys, give a little boost to the DA! If anyone can help me with the points/legality of my unit that would be great:

The Sergeant is armed with power sword and bolt pistol, #1 will have power fist and bolt pistol, #2 will have a plasma gun, #3 will have storm bolter and combat shield and #4 will have a bolter, for a total of 165 points. I think I worked it out right...

The Sergeant is armed with power sword and bolt pistol, #1 will have power fist and bolt pistol, #2 will have a plasma gun, #3 will have storm bolter and combat shield and #4 will have a bolter, for a total of 165 points. I think I worked it out right...

I make it 155 points. 90 points base plus 65 points of upgrades.

Got a bit more work done a few days ago. All parts are assembled as far as I like to go before painting, and the bodies have their robe colours airbrushed on. Unfortunately I have been a little over zealous with the bone colour and think I'll need to glaze in some brown to bring back the shading a bit... Never mind ey.... More pics when I have time... Night dive tonight... :/

• 2 months later...

Archived