The Sons of Cruor - a Blood Angel successor.

Aqui

Ironically I think the second one reminds me more of the Ultramarines! Why not do half n' half armor? It isn't too difficult to pull off, or so I hear.

Looking at it again, you could be right... happy.png

I'd prefer to stay away from half and half if possible, however, what colours was you thinking of, as I'm more and more certain of a blue armour now. I've never seen a blue BA successor before, so I'm kinda keen on doing one happy.png

There are other alternative schemes than halved or quartered. You could try the backpack and lower legs as a secondary color. If an alternative is wanted, that is. I've never liked the halved and quartered schemes, myself. But that third one stands out as a good alternative scheme.

Personally, I don't like it as all blue. Perhaps add some red and black, as a nod to the original Legion? Black shoulder pads would look nice with either blue, I think. Red can be used for markings and symbols of rank. Or weapons. Or perhaps red pads and black trim, if your not using the Codex company colors there.

There are other alternative schemes than halved or quartered. You could try the backpack and lower legs as a secondary color. If an alternative is wanted, that is. I've never liked the halved and quartered schemes, myself. But that third one stands out as a good alternative scheme.

Personally, I don't like it as all blue. Perhaps add some red and black, as a nod to the original Legion? Black shoulder pads would look nice with either blue, I think. Red can be used for markings and symbols of rank. Or weapons. Or perhaps red pads and black trim, if your not using the Codex company colors there.

I had considered using red for their equivalent of the Death Company, perhaps a dark crimson similar to the Flesh Tearers. When I go into the local GW, I'll see if they have any of those snap together boxsets, so I can try a few colours. I'll be following the Codex Company Colours or at least the BA version of them. Any opinions on the potential logo?

Kneeling angel, arms and face upraised (seeking supplication? Illumination? Forgiveness?), comes to mind immediately.

As for a symbol one can easily put on multiple tiny shoulders . . . Hm. I really don't know. Perhaps a starburst of some sort?

Kneeling angel, arms and face upraised (seeking supplication? Illumination? Forgiveness?), comes to mind immediately.

As for a symbol one can easily put on multiple tiny shoulders . . . Hm. I really don't know. Perhaps a starburst of some sort?

All good ideas smile.png but I meant this one. I kinda like it, it's simple but a little too reminiscent of the Swiss flag. Star burst:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/vibrantshot.bonus/Starburst_1.png

Ah, hadn't realized you meant something specific. Well, the cut-out plus sign can be replaced with something more specific to the Chapter or just plain more space marine-y. Blood droplet is am obvious choice, though it'd be pretty similar to the Lamenters.

Ah, hadn't realized you meant something specific. Well, the cut-out plus sign can be replaced with something more specific to the Chapter or just plain more space marine-y. Blood droplet is am obvious choice, though it'd be pretty similar to the Lamenters.

Perhaps a red heart with the starburst coming from it? I must admit I'm not good with graphics but, perhaps this:

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/steveball/steveball1201/steveball120100027/11958843-red-valentine-heart-on-grunge-starburst-background.jpg

or

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/162115/162115,1248109319,14/stock-photo-heart-starburst-33964450.jpg

Might be quite good to try happy.png although in these cases, I'm inclined to their general idea, rather than use them literally.

I've gotten one of those 3 Marine snap-together boxsets today, so I'll have a go at painting one soon. I'm currently experimenting on the specific shade of blue.

Archived