Scars

Brannick

Is that a frater Scar on the right? Look at that haircut!

It's Friar Ghenghis!

Suddenly the Terran, Pre-Khan Legio V sounds AWESOME.

We've got the Luna Wolves, the War Hounds, the Imperial Heralds. And the Wrathful Friars.

Haha you guys are a hoot.

I imagine the middle guy cue some Mulan and start singing: "someday...i'll make a man out of youuuuu...."

This actually looks promising, and i look forward to seeing what ends up of the survivors of the traitor WSs

Is that a frater Scar on the right? Look at that haircut!

It's Friar Ghenghis!

Suddenly the Terran, Pre-Khan Legio V sounds AWESOME.

We've got the Luna Wolves, the War Hounds, the Imperial Heralds. And the Wrathful Friars.

I was thinking more like "the Merry Warriors".

12 episodes at £1.50 a pop = £18.00

vulkan lives and mark of calth ebooks are £12.00

50% stealth increase right there

i'm not crying about it, i'll still end up buying them , like i do with most HH stuff, but it's gonna reach a tipping point soon

it was 30 quid for that imperial truth HH novel, and 2 stories were 5 pages long

12 episodes at £1.50 a pop = £18.00

vulkan lives and mark of calth ebooks are £12.00

50% stealth increase right there

i'm not crying about it, i'll still end up buying them , like i do with most HH stuff, but it's gonna reach a tipping point soon

it was 30 quid for that imperial truth HH novel, and 2 stories were 5 pages long

Exactly!! I really like where Chris Wraight is going with the WS so yeah will prob end up buying them as well!!

Once again since the Hi-heeled one from Blanche (this guy loves Hi heels on men for some dark reasons), the Khan looks kinda grotesque and incredibly un-charismatic... This drawing goes nowhere, is strengthless and suggest some mess in a legume open market.

"Buy my potatoes !" shouts the Primarch while all Astartes bicker miserably about the day prices...

There are somehow two good things with this drawing :

- You can nearly "smell" the chapter

- It wont be seen well on the book (mostly because I won't pay the price of gold for something that will scratch my ... You want a HH book, buy Legion, then go to Gaunt and buy Traitor, then buy the Eisenhorn & Dr Xavier serie and you're done with the BL and you owe me a warhound with the economy you made out of my advise).

Seriously... You want a Khan with dignity and honour, take from Aerion's one, you want strength, take from Greyall...

I personally dont get why they are doing this! 12x€2.99 = €35.88 for a ebook!!?? it had better be actually longer than a E-book!! (more than 416 pages)

It says novel, not novella but you never know...

lol @ Black Library, making this into a series too suck out our money :) so blatant

When I read a new HH I need to devour it whole, I usually finish them in 5-6 days, if ADB then 2 days. I can't read one chapter and then wait a week. Will definitely dominate and wait.

1003038_10151567568907957_989320395_n.jp

Download a new episode every wednesday...

The Scar on the far right: "KHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN!!"

Sorry. tongue.png

The scar to the far right IS Jaghatai Khan. If Im not mistaken. it definetly looks like him.

KHHHHAAANNNNNN!!!!! .... wait, but... but... I'm Khan...

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn230/the_illuminator/meme_zps20b9209c.png

ShadowMaster, on 07 Aug 2013 - 18:48, said:

lol @ Black Library, making this into a series too suck out our money smile.png so blatant

When I read a new HH I need to devour it whole, I usually finish them in 5-6 days, if ADB then 2 days. I can't read one chapter and then wait a week. Will definitely dominate and wait.

According to their Facebook: Hi guys, if you're not excited about a serialised eBook that you get to read early, then that's OK. If you are happy to wait for the Legacy edition of a novel, then that's OK too. If you've fallen in love with hardbacks, enhanced ebooks or Trade paperbacks, that's also OK. We are releasing more formats because people like them.

Working within the international publishing industry, there are certain constraints we must follow if we want to release multiple book formats, which there is clearly a demand for. Within these, we've endeavoured to reduce waiting times between releases, which explains the mere 9 month wait from hardback to Legacy releases. The industry standard for this is 12 months, as it is for ebooks.

We value feedback from our customers and make changes accordingly if appropriate. A prime example of this is the move to an order window for limited editions, rather than a fixed number of copies. Do remember though, that just because a format or release isn't right for you, it doesn't mean that it won't be loved by many of our other customers.

My opinion is, if I'm going to pay $30, its coming with a pretty hard back and artwork.

Actually, I might prefer reading novels like this rather than just destroying them in one sitting (neck cramps! neck cramps for the masseuse throne!), gives some time to over-analyse every paragraph on a those sleepless nights and scream and wail over the inevitable cliffhangers.

To tell the truth mainly because any chance at getting my heresy early is worth it, and you could almost compare it to a series vs a movie, although peeps tend to prefer the former for the larger content. Not much chance of that going by the first 20 pages, but alas, the last man to die is always Hope. 

This is a big pass for me personally.  I'm very interested in the story, but at $35 for an eBook the BL can go eat a ****.

I tremble at the thought of how much the physical copies will be.  If you think they'll cost less then you're fooling yourself.

I used to buy every single BL release.  The price increases started to bleed in and I started ONLY buying the HH releases.  Now, I only buy the novels featuring Legions I care about or books written by A D-B.  I don't know how long that'll last.

These books were $8 like three years ago.  Does no one else remember this?!

Hear that sound? Somewhere between a coconut being cracked open and an axe hacking into a tree.

That was me slamming my head into the table.

Hear that sound? Somewhere between a coconut being cracked open and an axe hacking into a tree.

That was me slamming my head into the table.

Hear that click sound and gargle noise.

That's me loading the gun and putting it in my mouth.

I'm with everyone on waiting. But saying that I know ill get impatient download it and buy the hardcopy

Archived