The XIVth Legion!

So I've finally finished all of my chaos army shenanigans and found it was time to finally start up a Horus Heresy army! Being a huge fan of Papa Nurgle and the DeathGuard, well, yah, pretty much started a DeathGuard army.

I have a lot, but with all the free time I have, I hope to have a fully painted and playable 2000pt army by the end of the summer as long as life doesn't get in the way that much.

So the first batch is a dread, 5 man autocannon team, and a 10 man tac squad. Only a few built so far though.

So a small little update. I finished putting together my 10 Man tactical squad and 5 Man heavy weapons team. All of my stuff finally arrives here at my new place on Tuesday! Super stoked to have my camera and all my work station equipment back. So not too much longer of dealing with iPhone pics msn-wink.gif

So here goes an update on my Praetor. I want to add some more stuff to him but here's what I got. C&C welcome :] I still plan on sculpting his cape and I'm thinking of fixing his gun arm to go outwards more and maybe one of his legs for the captain morgan style stance. Not too sure though.

Well, when you are tacking together a model to get an idea of what you want to do with it, you don't need to use nearly as much as you did. A very little amount holds together a surprisingly large amount. It allows you to get as close as possible to seeing what it would look like glued together. 

I can't say I am too wild about the pose. I don't think the legs are a good fit for what it sounds like you are going for. I personally think a walking pair of legs would go better with what you have going on with the torso. What's nice about posing a model like he is walking or running is that you can add purity seals, loincloths, or capes to make the model look like it has loads of movement rather than being a static pose like most basic tactical marines are. 

Cheers. 

Archived