Crusader's Imperial Fists!

"Primarch-Progenitor, to your glory and the glory of him on earth!"

Hello everyone,

This here will chronicalise the formation of my Imperial Fists Chapter. Once Forge World announced that they were releasing books for the Horus Heresy Era, I had to make a Pre-Heresy army. And what better Legion to build other than the Imperial Fists? The Legion whose Primarch was elected to the rank of Warmaster after Horus fell to the ruinous powers, and charged with the responsibility to fortify the home planet and fortress to our Lord Emperor!

Anyway, formalities out of the way... blah blah blah... :wink:

Here is my current HQ choice (unless my Black Templars Marshal stands in as Lysander. I'm currently working on purchasing a metal one)

This is my Librarian whose power of choice is Psychic Shriek. A Nasty power that has destroyed many. Has already brought down a Wraithknight turn 1! Haha!

Imperial Fists Librarian

Imperial Fists Librarian

My current project: Rogal Dorn.
Now this isn't a Games Workshop model. This is actually one from a company called Kabuki. This is no longer available as only 500 were made. I actually had to buy this one at a high price off of ebay.

WIP Rogal Dorn

WIP Rogal Dorn

WIP Rogal Dorn

Tactical Marines: 1st Squad (A Roman Numeral 1 is on their right shoulder (left side) showing that they are from 1st Squad. I also have a 2nd and I'm working on a 3rd pretty soon.)

1st Tactical Squad

My first attempt at source lighting on this plasma gun here. Not the best but I feel that I did a decent job.

1st Tactical Squad

1st Tactical Squad

Techmarines from my two Thunderfire Cannons. I like to run a fluffy list so I do a lot of defense. And for competitiveness I bring in some drop pods to deliver crippling blows.

Imperial Fists Thunderfire Cannon Techmarines

Imperial Fists Thunderfire Techmarines

Dreadnought with two autocannons. Used the Ironclad body because it just fits the Imperial Fists perfectly. The missiles on top are just for show.

Imperial Fists Dreadnought

Imperial Fists Dreadnought

And some Sternguard. Gotta love the Sternguard. Always run at least two squads of ten in drop pods.

Imperial Fists Stergaurd

• 1 month later...