Brother templar, with questions of Sisters tactica.

Metic

Sorry to bring it up, but Retributor squads can only have four heavy weapons, not five. >>

Other than that, congratulations! Celestine's a monster... actually, I'm surprised the combat lasted as long as it did. She should have killed a Nob a turn (nob bikers have 2 wounds iirc)...

Well I got to play my sisters this weekend as allies for my BT! I got my hands on some heavy bolters and played the retributer squad of 5 heavy bolters with 1 superior, 2 squads of 10 with heavy flamer, melta gun, combi flamer superior. And of course, Celestine. Over all, Celestine is insane! In a friendly game(not using the allies matrix rules), 2k points. Against an ork player she held up 10 rounds of combat ( died twice but lets not talk about that, she was alive at the end that's all that counts right ;D) Against a knob biker squad of 10 with several klaws, a pain boy, and the Warboss! The player had said that the squad he ran cost roughly 750 points, now I did manage to kill the boss + 1 knob with all my Cyclone missile/typhoon spam. Yes this was an almost fluff list to represent Armageddon! and the shrine of the emperors ascendant. however that's not the point lol, the fact that she held out that long was just insane. And hands down the reason I won. Out of 4 games against other players she did well, every time. tripling or more her point value. Against grey knights/IG/Ork Celestine prevailed each time.

Picture of my DZhttp://i.imgur.com/JlJz0Rp.jpg

And my opponents

http://i.imgur.com/OQwZLqU.jpg

I wiped a similar ork squad myself on the first turn once in a game... Death Cult Assassins with power mauls :3

Nothing beats that feeling in 40k :)

Glad you enjoyed yourself!

ahh, well 4 heavy weapons limit is now engrained in my head. never used a Dev squad for marines so it didn't register. We had a great game, And he wants to do the Battle for armageddon! I'm in the process of writing my list around 5k points of marines and sisters. He on the other hand has nearly 20k points of orks. We just need around 15k points of Guard to get the game going. lol

Archived