[40k-Smarines] Sons Of Horus v2.0

princetyty

hello ! 

If you follow the blog a bit, I'm painting Fulgrim (hard beast), I attacked the faces last night, and if they are people interested in it I do a tutorial! This is the technique I used further for the faces of the army wholesale. 

Please tell me what you think! 

hello : p

I'm still on my Fulgrim (long paint-_-), I enjoy to take pictures of my SOH Version landing (the longest day), I put you a little insight here, but I invited to go to my blog to see all the pictures! (Because really photos) 

It is super hard to take an army like that! I hope it will please you anyway! And a question! If you had access to the entire catalog forge world which kit you choose for this army? 

Issue in passing at the end of the "free trial" of imageshacks, what's going on?

Hi everyone! 

I finally finished my Fulgrim, one of the most difficult figure and longest I've ever painted. I made a"step by step" on the blog, you show the evolution of the model over its progress. 

2nd figurine Primarch finish prevents more than 16 ... ;)

The figure should be available soon for a vote on coolminiornot : https://www.coolminiornot.com/351148

She will also participate in the competition organized byhttps://www.facebook.com/WagrameEtFigruine 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Models are looking good princetyty, the knight and its base in particular are shaping up nicely.

Btw, am I the only one who sees a face caricature on the tissue behind the Knight? Looks like a stylized Princess Leia from Star Wars (then again I'm looking at these on my iPhone could be an illusion)

The Justaerins are looking good!  Where is the head on the second Justaerin (with the barrel on his base) from? 

I second this question. First I thought it might be a anvil industry head, but I couldn't find any that matched.

The Justaerins are looking good!  Where is the head on the second Justaerin (with the barrel on his base) from? 

I second this question. First I thought it might be a anvil industry head, but I couldn't find any that matched.

I could be wrong, but it looks like the Sorcerer head from the Chaos Lord kit with the eye shaved off.

The Justaerin look wonderful! Can't wait for more :D

hello !  Thanks for compliment ! 

My base base for my imperial knight...Oh wait,  missing a lot of things !! ...

post on my blog with more photos !:http://salaisefigurine.blogspot.fr/2014/05/imperial-knight-partie-ii-le-socle.html

Archived