Space Hulk Multiplayer

Anyone pick up the Space Hulk game that came out this week?  I'm not having much luck with the Multiplayer.

I have a Mac, if that matters, and my account name is {L}. 

Feel free to add me, or add your name to this thread for others to find.

Just in case, a lot of people do not realise that the multiplayer is designed to be largely asynchronous; very rarely will you play against people in real time. That is why you have 5 slots for games; you find a game, you pop in, take your turn, then find another and do that 5 times. It's more suited for tablet gameplay as it were, so you can fire off a few moves on the train, but damn is it fun when you do find a real time game and set bragging rights to it. 

Yeah I don't know how to look for games without having friends on my friends list. None of my mates play the game so all I can do is create matches but no one joins haha. Would love to have some games with people, please add me if you wanna have some matches. User: Naytoe

Just in case, a lot of people do not realise that the multiplayer is designed to be largely asynchronous; very rarely will you play against people in real time. That is why you have 5 slots for games; you find a game, you pop in, take your turn, then find another and do that 5 times. It's more suited for tablet gameplay as it were, so you can fire off a few moves on the train, but damn is it fun when you do find a real time game and set bragging rights to it. 

How do you find a game?

How do you find a game?

Apologies for the PM Naytoe, thought you were the OP and still had trouble finding a game. In multiplayer, you start a multiplayer game by selecting random opponent, and I would recommend random side as well. 

Archived