Cypher 102's Dark Angels

Cypher 102

That is a nice looking tank! Does it come with the twin linked plasma gun?  They look like the plasma talons from the black knights. 

Thanks Epher and Major_Gilbear!  They do look a lot like the plasma talons but they have an extra ammo flask on the top and have the holes designed to let it fit where a storm bolter would.  This kit came with some really cool bits.  I really liked the doors and the armor bits up front.  They were fun to paint.

• 4 weeks later...
A dark and ominous land raider. I would not want to see those las and grav cannons training on my position as it thunders across the battlefield. The detail work is sharp. I like the detail on the shoulder pads and banners. Not as many rivets on this one?

Thank Major_Gilbear! This one didn't come out as well as my previous two Deathwing Land Raiders. Those I painted Bleached Bone over Black undercoat. This one was Bleached Bone over Iyanden Darksun. It's a little streakier than I like. Maybe 10 years of handling the other two have evened out the paint some too.

Lucius Pattern Dreadnought Drop Pod is done!

gallery_25138_12025_755511.jpg

gallery_25138_12025_645863.jpg

In Nomine Imperator!

You have some nice looking vehicles!  The Deathwing Land Raider turned out great!  It has a nice smooth finish on it while keeping the washed detail of the recesses.  The pops of red really gives it a finished look!  The assault ram looks great too! So what is left for your vow?

Archived