Scars Episode XI Updated 16/10 (Spoilers)

My only problem was valdors reaction about prospero, saying it had to be done.

Hello malcadore and the loyalists could have had a freaking god thats on par with the big e defending them, and all he gots is a slap on the wrist

Bit strange for the Khan to be sort of needed.. I'd have though Malcador would need Guilliman more.. Still more spanners in the works and more interesting plot lines.. Would Horus be that scared of Russ and the Khan? If so why?

Of course they wanted Guilliman but they were to far away, so they had to look closer to home.

The khans unpredictability the size of his legion and the fact that killing is art for them. They strike like lightning causing severe damage in their wake.

They are the epitome of lightning warfare, he has trained his legion to fight not just one enemy but multiple enemies at once, as he said in episode 3 regicide is focusing on one objective, whereas his game focuses on multiple enemies.

Gulliman is already trying to ensure his slice of the imperium doesn't fall, he is trying to keep his glories in tact whilst still thwarting the enemies plans.

The khan though knows that everything rises and falls, they don't care for holding ground. The perfect person to have defending terra as he will allow objectives be taken hit from another side and retake it.

At least that's how I see it

For those new to the discussion on Scars there is an older thread with some other information found here:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/277404-scars/

That thread is now closed, and this one is now the place to discuss anything Scars related. To those especially coming in from the old thread, just a reminder to keep things civil and on topic.

Well maybe due to the fact that the terrans seem to be the lodge members and there are some unexplained deaths, the false astropathic message is part of the plan to turn them against Russ.

I have a feeling Russ and the khan will duke it out.

I think it will be a whole thing like the scars are about to side with AL and assault the SW but at the last second dorn or malcadores message breaks through, Russ holds off the AL due to the scars being more capable strength wise to protect terra.

Sort of a Russ repenting for prospero and using his honour and legion to stall the AL due to legion strength and resources depletion

Hello malcadore and the loyalists could have had a freaking god thats on par with the big e defending them, and all he gots is a slap on the wrist

In "Betrayer" Magnus himself says he's not as powerful as Big E. Also, given how badly the Thousand Sons tutelary daemons and the Flesh Change screwed them over at Prospero having them defend Terra from Horus would not end well.

I was saying if prospero hadn't happened, and Magnus stayed loyal could you imagine the carnage he could wreak at terra? I know he's not as powerful but if he was to let loose everything he would be pretty close.

At prospero he only came in at the eleventh hour, if his legion wasn't attacked and bought back to terra like was the plan at the onset of the heresy he would have been vindicated and his legion and he would have been in the vacinity of terra alongside the wolves so add the wolves and thousand sons to the blood angels white scars and fists at terra, the wolves wouldn't have held up the dark angels. So they may have arrived earlier, all of a sudden Horus is close to being messed up at terra.

That one command from Horus to Russ was particularly cunning as you have taken essentially 3 legions out of the battle for terra

.Shiban already began to believe that legionaries had attacked each other, after investing what killed the white scars on the volcano planet, a single knife wound down the neck. It was suggested by one of his squad that perhaps they fought amongst themselves, but he wasn't so sure.

Sloppy job by the Alphas, you'd think they'd try to make it looks less suspicious...unless of course these Alphas were instructed to make it look less suspicious by one Alpha primarch but they purposefully wanted to alert the White Scars because they're actually loyal to the other Alpha primarch. This is too much for my brain to...I can't...I AM ALPHARIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scars are awesome, but not "smack around two other Legions" awesome.

Of course not, only the SW can do that. I mean they executed the two lost legions, haven't you heard?

Please no god no!

One SW fan will read that and it begins again!

Honestly if guillaman can hold his own on angron and lorgar (even for a short period of time) the khan or any other primarch could depending on the situation

Only thing on the Wolves I will say, is Wright also did Battle of the Fang, which was a bridge in culture from Prospero Burns (may that book BURN) and 40K Space Wolves it was very well done IMO. If you like the way they where shown in Prospero Burns, I am sure they are still....whatever that was.

I like the way Scar's is shaping up though, must resist need to read words 'spoken' by Primarchs.

Honestly if guilliman can hold his own on Angron and Lorgar (even for a short period of time) the khan or any other primarch could depending on the situation

Rob was never fighting Angron and Lorgar at the same time, though.

He was getting the upper hand against Lorgar when Angron decided he wasn't going to let Aurelian have all the fun, but after the Eater of Worlds jumped in, Lorgar stepped out to do all his chanting and energy channeling and such.

Any Primarch vs any other Primarch can go either way...two versus one and the one is going down HARD.

I will say that there is a difference between the Primarchs dueling and the Legions battling. The Khan holding his own against Russ and an Alpharius is one thing, the Scars beating the Rout and all the other Alphariuses is another. It wouldn't be a beat down, I don't think. But, all other things being equal, the advantage of numbers goes a long way.

Visions books went

Russ being attacked by AL -> Asks for help from the White Scars -> Khan approaches the AL fleet -> Khan gets orders from Dorn to get his warhawkish arse to Terra ASAP -> Khan tries to postpone the order while the Alphas send minor ships to be pulverized by the White Scars -> Dorn repeats order -> Khan says 'sorry' to Russ and leaves for Terra -> Russ shrugs and prepares for the blaze of glory -> Russ gets help from "an unexpected quarter"

I wonder if they intend to keep that "unexpected quarter" thing. Omegon? Eldar?

I'm liking this a lot, and I do expect to see some minor Wolf on Warhawk action.

Just, please let's keep 'VS' out of this, guys, we don't need another thread closed.

Archived